All reviews great hotel metro stop night stay pleasant stay taxi english shopping laundry internet
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Got a shock when I realised someone had entered my room (room service) even when I've indicated "Do Not Disturb".

Pros:
- Walking distance to some shopping malls, exhibition centre, food street, and market
- Train Station is just right outside the hotel

Cons:
- Service staff were generally unfriendly (eg: Staff ignored me when I needed help in getting a cab)
- Privacy is an issue. They continue with the room service even when I put up the "Do Not Disturb" sign.
- The free WIFI in the hotel room generally doesn't work. I had never once connected to the internet using their WIFI during my 3-Night stay over there.
- Carpets in the room have stains. The good thing is that they provide bedroom slippers.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2017

An old hotel, ideally located in HuangGang, mins away from the custom border to HK.
You can locate lots of foods and entertainment nearby, very busy area.

Don't expect too much in the room, all basic stuff and not modern

Only recommended for their location

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2017

The service is friendly; despite the fact that most of them don't speak English, they really make an effort to help you if you don't speak Chinese. If you are a foreigner in need of more English help at a hotel, you should not stay here.
But, if you don't need so much English, it's a good place. Good location in the city, great breakfast (buffet! love it), great gym, and THE SPA IS AMAZING. Even if you don't go to stay with them GO TO THEIR SPA. I got a full body massage and cupping treatment there and it changed my life, pretty much.
A lot of people have issues with their rooms. They think it's outdated and it might be, but I didn't really notice so much. The beds were huge and comfortable. The bathrooms were nice. I'd stay there again, though I wouldn't recommend it for foreigners in China who need English and more comfort.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2016

The food is wonderful. The one fault it has, is the accommodation, very old and dated and the carpets have a very damp smell. The air conditioner in the room is terrible, will not go below 22C on hot days, hardly moved off 24,25 degrees C and we had it set on 18C.We live in a colder climate so could not sleep at night because we were far too hot. We complained about it, but they could not rectify the problem. The rooms could do with a good spring clean.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Rooms are clean. Location is okay. In front of the hotel is a big building area, so currently quite inconvenient. The lady at the reception does not speak English very well, so she is yelling at you for everything. CREDITCARD or SIGN. It smells a little bit wet everywhere in the hotel, so I'm a little bit confused. You cannot see any wet places.
Short trip okay-not longer than 2 nights !

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business