All reviews great location within walking distance yum cha subway station limited english hotel is located air con nice hotel rooms are spacious business trip shopping mall internet border kettle executive taxi sz
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I spend 2 nice days in this Hotel. I had a good time. The rooms are big and clean. Breakfast was good with a wide range of offerings. The food and service was very good. The Internet unfortunately is not so fast, but it was free.
Outside the hotel is not much to see walking. You need a car to move around.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We stayed one night in this hotel when visiting Shenzhen. It's right beside a subway station, an enormous shopping centre, a large park and the computer markets. The hotel is lovely inside, and rooms are well equipped. We didn't have breakfast so can't comment on the food. My husband used the gym while I went for a run around the large park close by. It's a very nice hotel and provided us with a good base for our very short stay in Shenzhen. I'd happily return for a longer stay!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

We couldn't of asked for a better hotel. They gave us what we needed plus more. Service was so friendly and room was impeccable. Would stay here every time I visit Shenzhen no questions asked. They even realised it was my birthday and left a piece of cake and a personalised card. Staff could speak little English but did everything they could to understand what we wanted/needed. I haven't even checked out yet and couldn't help but write a review.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

professional business hotel

good position nearby the central park of shenzhen - perfect for a run or a walk .. you should do

gym on the top floor with a great view, but not really big

spa also in the top floor

breakfast - mhhh - okay --yes okay

room - okay and well prepared and outfitted

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 December 2016

It looks like a classic Hotel that seems to have been excelent. Now i can say that it is very good.
Rooms are cozy and comfortable with King-size bed and frigo-bar.
The breakfast could be better.
One thing to criticise, is that personnel hardly speak english. If there is no other choice, is a very good hotel, but it worth to look for other options.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business