Book now, pay at stay
USD 54
USD 283
USD 255
1,200 results
All reviewsthe club loungeladies and gentlemencurve barconvention centerguest relationshome away from homeduty managergeneral managersecond homehotel experienceservice levelbusiness tripspecial thanksexcellent hotelcoco parkchinese new yearchinese restaurant
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We recently came here for a business trip with a group of 10 of us and when we entered the hotel the service was amazing! We were a little early for check-in, but Sam the hotel manager greeted us with a smile while we sipped on tea and waited patiently for the staff to check-in our group. The rooms were gorgeous and the room attendants graciously made our rooms and left cute little towel shaped animals. Sam continually checked in on our group when we saw him and always made sure we were taken care of. Great service, beautiful space and central to Shenzhen. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Iwan D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Dianthus897,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a great review on TripAdvisor.

It’s my great pleasure to learn that you had a great stay at Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen with gorgeous room, beautiful space, convenient location and especially impressed by the excellent services provided by Sam and our Ladies and Gentlemen who made your team and your stay truly memorable. As the General Manager, I am very proud of each and every Lady and Gentleman for creating unmatched memories for Ritz-Carlton guests. I will personally communicate your compliments to the team, and thank them for their commitment to excellence.

Again, thank you very much for your inputs, and hope to welcome you back to your home away from home in the very near future. Please do let me know personally if I can be of any assistance. My email is iwan.dietschi@ritzcarlton.com.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Im usually staying at Ritz Carlton for business but last time I also got to stay some extra days together with my Wife.
This is a really lovely place! You will soon learn to know the people here as they are very service minded and always seem to have time for what ever you trouble them with.
Rooms and all facilities are all great but Id really like to point out what you cannot see in the pictures and thats the warm and professional treatment you will experience!

Room Tip: Garden view room gives you the best view over the sky line.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Par-erik K,

Thank you very much for staying at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, and for your great review on TripAdvisor and your loyalty to the Ritz-Carlton brand.

I am most delighted to know that you had a memorable stay at Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen. I am very proud to learn that you were impressed by the genuine care and outstanding services provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen, who are always willing to go the extra mile to fulfill even the unexpressed wishes and needs of our guests. I will personally share your encouraging comments with the team, to thank them for their commitment to excellence and for always staying focused on creating incredible experiences.

Again, thank you very much for your stay and your great feedback, and please do let me know personally if I can be of any assistance, at this email address: iwan.dietschi@ritzcarlton.com. Looking very much forward to welcoming you back, whenever you are in the city.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My second home! Amazing and Friendly Staff!
Sam is the best! If you ever need anything just let him know and he will gladly help you.
I always stay here. The location is conviniently next to metro and to cocopark for some fun!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear 4Eve4r,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a great review on TripAdvisor and your loyalty to the Ritz-Carlton brand!

It is my great pleasure to read your comment on The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen as “my second home”! I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed the convenient location and you were especially impressed by the genuine care and services provided by Sam and our Ladies and Gentlemen which made you feel warm from the heart. I am so proud to learn that Sam and our Ladies and Gentlemen created true Ritz-Carlton memories for your stay. I will personally share your great comments with Sam and the team, and celebrate their commitment to service excellence.

Again, thank you very much for your inputs, and hope to welcome you back to your home away from home in Shenzhen whenever you are in the city. Please do let me know personally if I can be of any assistance. My email is iwan.dietschi@ritzcarlton.com.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This really is one of the best hotels I've stayed in. I spend 250+ nights a year in five star hotels, so I don't say this lightly.

The guest is the priority of the staff and service is client centred and client focussed. From check in to check out it was perfection.

Suites are delightful. The club lounge fantastic. Good local knowledge, superb advice and tentative and keen enthusiasm by the staff make this an outstanding hotel. From hand written notes on your interests - so personalised the service. Food was excellent - at all outlets. I loved my stay here. The view from the room is to die for - great views of the city - architecture in majesty. Phenomenal to see the inclusion of greenery within the city. simply stunning.

I wish I could live here. The superior service that is offered by this hotel is difficult to describe. I will be back soon I hope.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Iwan D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Nigel G,

Thank you very much for your great review on TripAdvisor and your loyalty to the Ritz-Carlton brand!

It is my great pleasure to read your kind compliments, in particular your phrase “one of the best hotels I’ve stayed in”. Furthermore, I appreciate very much your positive feedback about the delightful suites, fantastic club lounge excellent food at all outlets.

Meanwhile, I am so proud to learn that our Ladies and Gentlemen created true Ritz-Carlton memories for your stay. I will personally share your great comments with the team, and thank them for living The Ritz-Carlton Philosophy with great dedication.

Again, thank you very much for your inputs, and hope to welcome you back to Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen in the very near future. Please do let me know personally if I can be of any assistance. My email is iwan.dietschi@ritzcarlton.com.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in that hotel for 3 nights.
On 21th March.
The service was the best I have ever got.
Twise a day room service,excellence conserge service,perfect breakfast.
Location is great in heart of Futian district.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear udiza,

Warmest greetings from Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen and thank you for your great review on TripAdvisor.

I am most delighted to hear that you had a fantastic stay at Your Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen – “the service was the best I have ever got”. Furthermore, I appreciate very much your positive feedback about the room service, concierge service, perfect breakfast as well as the great location which is in the heart of Futian district.

As the General Manager, I am very proud of each and every Lady and Gentleman for creating unmatched memories for Ritz-Carlton guests. I will personally communicate your compliments to the team and thank them for living The Ritz-Carlton Philosophy with great dedication.

Again, thank you for your kind review. All our Ladies and Gentlemen look very much forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home whenever you are in the city and please do let me know personally if I can be of any assistance, at this email address: iwan.dietschi@ritzcarlton.com.