2,057 results
All reviewshorizon clubcafe zenwalk in wardrobecoco parklobby loungebusiness tripexcellent hotelexcellent stayluxurious hotelsteam roombreakfast buffetfavorite hotelbusiness districtenjoyed my staybusiness hotelrooms are largespecial thanks
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I had a guaranteed 3-night reservation for a Horizon Club room. On arrival, the desk clerk mumbles the engineer is working on them. What? They aren't available. Why not? He pulls in another clerk who says the government wants the whole block. So what about my reservation? They say all the rooms are the same except for the shampoo. I get upstairs, it's clearly not the same, and I start to steam about being overcharged for a regular room. Plus the room is on the hot west side of the hotel, which I specifically requested they not give me. I wasn't offered a discount, a comped meal, a spa certificate, nothing. They just sent me to a worse room. So I decided to take my business elsewhere. All of a sudden, there are Horizon Club rooms and Horizon Suites to spare. No thank you, I said. Just give me a refund. 20 minutes wasted on a bewildering check-in process, 20 more minutes consumed with insisting that they let me out of my "guaranteed" reservation since they had no intention of honoring it until I threatened the bottom line. Never again.

Room Tip: Avoid west side of hotel. Rooms get overheated by the afternoon sun.
1  Thank Sunshine805806
Jean Marc P, General Manager at Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Futian Shangri-La, Shenzhen and share your valuable comments with us.
We truly sorry for what you experienced during your stay and sincerely hope you can contact us and we will do our best to see if we can make up for you. Our guests are important to us and we will make every effort to ensure our guests feel welcome and comfortable at the hotel. My apology again and I hope that you will choose to stay with us again so that we can deliver hospitality that provides true Shangri-La hospitality.
Warmly regards,

Jean-Marc, POLI

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

It is a nice hotel surrounded by a sunflower park and a few malls. The gym is good but morning can be busy. I used the steam room and rested in the lady changing room. Breakfast and lunch were great. Lots of choices. We went as a big group. The group check-in took hours, not too impressed by the planning, though we were compensated with free reception, but loss time was loss time, didn't understand why all these were not arranged ahead of time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Fiona Y, Director of Communications at Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having recently stayed with us and share your valuable comments.
As you mentioned the check-in issue, I'd love to introduce you the newly launched Shangri-La app which allows guest to do mobile check-in and check-out in less than one minute, which will save plenty of time and really esay to use.
We hope we will have another occasion of welcoming you back to Shenzhen and the Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen.

Fiona Yang
Director of Communications

Reviewed 22 May 2018

This was the first time I was visiting and staying in Shenzhen. Futian Shangri-La is a beautiful hotel with excellent location in the middle of CBD. In particular I would like to thank Jason of the concierge desk for his excellent service with restaurant reservation. The restaurant is a very popular one and needed multiple attempts to get a reservation. Jason was of great help. On the second day as there were more colleagues who also wanted to join the dinner, Jason was again very helpful in changing the dinner reservation.
All in all it was a wonderful stay and highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Jean Marc P, General Manager at Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having recently stayed with usand thank you for having recognized the warm services from our dedicated colleagues. Your appreciation has been shared among all and it was really heart warming.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

It's my fourth business trip here in Shenzhen for another week,also the fourth time staying in Shangrila,perfect location(definitely the center area in CBD,and quite near the metro station that can easily reach anywhere I need to go)lovely room and excellent Chinese restaurant, perfect food.
Harizon Club always makes me feel at home,the staff were very friendly and helpful,especially Kathrine Wang,a little girl who is smart and with beautiful eyes,she is thoughtful and gave me a lot of help during my stay,my thanks also goes to Jessica for her care as always.
Looking forward for the next stay!

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Dear Jose,

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel,Great Location , good service.I really like Katherine Wang, a lovely girl with a slightly curled hair who is very temperament! The important thing is that she is very caring and gave me a lot of advice. I really love this little girl! Finally, I would like to thanks for the warm and thoughtful service of the Horizon Club and big thanks to the manager Jessica, If there is a chance I will back again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends