2,005 results
All reviewshorizon clubcafe zenwalk in wardrobecoco parklobby loungebusiness tripexcellent stayexcellent hotelluxurious hotelbreakfast buffethouse keepingfavorite hotelbusiness districtenjoyed my staybusiness hotelrooms are largespecial thanks
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Hard to imagine how to improve a hotel. The smells when you walk in the front door. The powerful colors. The perfect arrangements of real flowers on the dinner table. How they matched the placemats and chopstick colors. The flavors. The staff. The beauty of the locker rooms and indoor pool. The rooms themselves. How can it possible be better? Truly perfection.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Jean Marc P, General Manager at Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Brad,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and leave such a lovely comment, it’s our honor that you had a good time here and we are truly happy that we could exceed your expectations and provide you a great memory. Thank you as well for highlight our facilities, colleagues and decorations.

Looking forward to being of service again in the near future.

Thank you and kind regards.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Well located hotel with excellent facilities. A warm and friendly greeting from all staff from check-in to the time I checked out. Triple glazing ensures a quiet nights sleep in the comfortable beds. This is the second time I have stayed here and would recommend it to anyone wishing to stay in Shenzhen.

Stayed: January 2018

Dear Peter,
Thanks for choosing Futian Shangri-La, Shenzhen again and sharing your experience. We appreciate your time to highlight your stay including the comments about our facilities such as window design. Look forward to welcoming you back many more times in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I had an extraordinary stay at the Futian Shangri-La Hotel during last holiday season. I've stayed at the hotel for the Christmas and the New Year. I've been invited to the Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony. It was a blast!! Such a nice event! Thank you Tiffany to arrange this for me. This made my stay even more enjoyable! The lobby lounge also had events for Christmas Eve and New Year Eve. Both were also successful and exciting. Thanks for the Guest Relation team, they were like families, they are Tiffany, Sherry, Jenny, Danni, Renne, Michelle, and Lary. Thank you for taking care of me during my stays.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Futian Shangri-La for your holiday, it’s our pleasure that you had a wonderful time with us. I have shared your kind comments with our colleagues and rest of the team who were all delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit and our festival events. We crtainly believe that you will continue to receive exceptional service on your future stays. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

From well furnished and comfortable room, speedy internet, Futian Shangrila meets the discerning business traveller needs fully.
Horizon Club lounge, conference rooms, food and beverage choices, competes with the likes of a 5 star hotel property in Hong Kong. As for customer anticipation, the staff are well trained, professional and provide great service with attention to detail

This is the hotel of choice when in the Shenzhen area and will return again.
The staff on Horizon Club level are recognized who have made for an excellent stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Raymond S

Thanks for staying at Futian Shangri-La, Shenzhen and take your valuable time to share your experience with us.
Your kind comments regarding our room, internet and Horizon Lounge are sincerely appreciated. I have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with our colleagues that they were thrilled to hear that you had an excellent time with us. We certainly believe that you will continue to receive the same stay experience during your future stay. We’re looking forward to welcoming you back the next time when you visit Shenzhen.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve wonderful stay at Futian Shangri-la Shenzhen. the hotel is beautiful and comfortable, location is very convenient.more importantly is excellent service provided from the staffs. I would like thanks to Tiffany Zhong and her team, Sherry , Renne, Lray, Danni,Michelle,they are very professional and attentive,every time I come back they always greeting me with lovely smile and chat with me like friend.highly recommended.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Chooi Li L, Manager at Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for stay at Futian Shangri-La, Shenzhen and take your valuable time to share your stay.
Your kind comments regarding our colleagues are sincerely appreciated, and I will share these lovely compliments with my colleagues, it’s our pleasure to know that you had an excellent time with us, and we believe that you will continue to receive same stay experience during your future stays.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Best regards,