See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2015

Stayed for 1 night of business travel. Surely it's not an international standard 5 star, but locally categorized only. The room and towel looks clean, but suspect that I was biten by bugs in bed and woke me up. Besides, I smell something on the bedding, surely they don't change or clean every time they have a new check in, at least the sheet cover please. Will ask my colleagues to book for a newer hotel in my next trip to Shantou.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2015

Stayed there a few times in the last few years. Went there with family members to visit local relatives. Came by coach from highway so this hotel is very conveniently located plus the coach's terminal is right at the hotel. So very attractive for travelers not coming by plane.

But that's about it. Breakfast is very average. But cooking quality of the coffee shop is not bad I tried once in the afternoon for noodles and sandwiches.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel many times over the last 7-8 years. I think the quality is pretty good, though the rooms are starting to be a bit worn out. Breakfast is mainly Chinese, this could have been better seen from a western travellers point of view. Im so happy to see my good friend Henry in the reception every time, he has been there as long time as i have been coming, and its always nice to see a familiar face when you are far from home.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank FinnHansen
Reviewed 11 November 2014

While my visit to Shantou, I stayed in this hotel for one night and found it to be very good. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is quite helpful. Buffet Breakfast is OK. One gets value for the money paid. Not an expensive hotel but good for a business trip.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank surendra s
Reviewed 18 September 2014

It is definitely not a 5 star hotel .. I would rate is as a high 3*! A pretty lonely hotel with ok rooms, terrible breakfast. Not a place that I would look forward to going back ... it was my first trip to Shantou and my hosts suggested this hotel (a recommendation I normally don't anywhere, especially in China!) and it was a big disappointment from how the hotel was listed on some travel websites.

However, if there is nothing else in Shantou ... I guess you will have deal with this pit stop, as anything less than that would be a disaster.

Room Tip: Try for a suite.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business