All reviews the general manager i highly recommend this hotel eggs benedict great live jazz beautiful hotel lee carlos china
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a night and we are very pleased with the hotel facilities and service, every staff member were very polite and friendly, specially thanks the hotel General Manager, Mr Leon Lee who had made our stay so memorable, his warm hospitality extended to us is so much appreciated. We will definitely want to return to this hotel for another holiday!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
滨羽 何, Sales Manager at Country Garden Silver Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Mr. Lo Young,

Thank you for your positive comments. My staff and I will persevere in improving guests’ stay and experience in this hotel.

We hope you return!

Leon J. Lee

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Fully enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Staff were helpful, attentive & friendly.

My room was well appointed, clean & spacious. All rooms have a beach view. The chauffeur hotel cars were easy to hire, mosern & very well maintained

The inclusive breakfast buffet was great, being a large display of Chinese & Western foods. The gym well equipted & in a great location overlooking the bay. The outdoor board walk handy & convenient for all day walking. Hire a local board walk taxi & travel along the full 10kl beach.

The food & beverage available in the Chinese Restaurant & Grill Bar were excellent. The Grill Bar especially had a great range of beverages & depending on season had nightly entertainment. Local shops attached to the hotel were handy to shop at or eat in.

Recommend this hotel for a restful & very pleasant stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Resort761721
滨羽 何, Sales Manager at Country Garden Silver Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Ms. Kettle,
Thank you for your uplifting comments. We are happy to have provided a fun and relaxing experience for you. We hope you will return.
Thank you again!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The rooms are large with great views and large balconies. The beach is right behind the hotel and worth visiting. There are multiple restaurant along the beach that have a good variety of food. Carlos very helpful in getting anything worked out that you need.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter from the beach noise.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
滨羽 何, 总经理 at Country Garden Silver Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Brad,

Thank you for taking the time to give your input on your stay experience. Carlos, our foreign guest liaison is much appreciated by our guests. I will pass your kind comments to him. We look forward to your return, and, when you do, let us have coffee together.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

First impression was breathtaking, superb! The staff, from the concierges to the housekeeping, extremely kind, polite and very helpful. My room, huge, wide with a great view to the coast line. Breakfast, on the 25th floor, I loved it, i'm a coffee enthusiast and their selections (from Ethiopian, Colombian and Sumatra) delicious.
I would love to extend my deepest gratitude and appreciation to the G.M Mr.Leon Lee, Thank you for making my stay go beyond my expectations and thank you for your great hospitality, you make this resort, Excellent! I would also like to take this time to thank Carlos, "meeting you has been like reuniting with family, with out you my visit would not have been what it has been, Amazing! Thank you for providing me with a wonderful experience here in this great resort."

Room Tip: all rooms face sea view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank edzn24
Management response:Responded 18 July 2017

Dear Guest from Oxnard, California,
Thank you for such a glowing input. We will continue to strive to earn such accolades. I will pass on your comments to my whole team, especially Carlos. Have a safe journey home.

Leon J. Lee

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I come here to have break. The hotel facing the beautiful beach with all five star facilitate. I have my breakfast in the hotel after that we walk alone the beach. We take lunch around somewhere near the beach. A nice beach front hotel at reasonable price.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 14 July 2017

Dear Ho S,
We hope you will return. It is indeed a beautiful beach setting for a place so close to 3 major metropolitan cities (Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Hong Kong). Thank you for your remarks.