All reviews east river corner room river view shopping mall enjoyable stay spacious rooms an incredible view office building the executive lounge taxi ride chinese restaurant the ground floor beautiful hotel convenient location language barrier room service lobby
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Spent two nights with my family in this hotel. The hotel sits on top of an office building. Its lobby is on 29/F which has a spectacular view over the Xi Hu (West Lake) and the city. Its location is convenient, only 10 minutes taxi to Xi Hu which is #1 attraction in Huizhou.

There is a bus direct bus from Hong Kong. We were upgraded to the club floor. The hotel room is large, clean and with river view. The breakfast has a lot of selection.

There is a large shopping mall which is 10 minutes walk from the hotel. The mall offers all kinds of the shops, restaurants and supermarkets.

We do enjoy our stay.

Room tip: ask for river side (lake side) room.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018

I have already stayed here two times since last year. Whenever I stay here I just opt-in staying 48th floor which is top floor of the hotel. Really, I've got many good memories right here at Renaissance Huizhou Hotel(惠州富力万丽酒店)

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank Md Ahasanul K
Reviewed 28 March 2018

A recent business trip had me in Huizhou and I chose the Renaissance hotel. 10 days in china, 4 different cities and this was the best stay of my trip. Excellent guest service at all levels. Cheerful and friendly staff. Hotel was very clean and very quiet. I was in a corner room with a river view. Absolutely beautiful room with an incredible view. I can't say enough about this hotel - I will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My first visit to mainland China. This was a very good introduction. Check in was efficient despite the language barrier. My room was spacious, clean and well equipped. Bathroom was very big with a large bath and separate shower area. Bed was comfortable and there was a pillow menu too. My colleague and I had dinner and were surprised we were the only diners at around 8.30pm. Breakfast was varied with ample choice.
All in all a very enjoyable stay and I will stay here again upon my next visit.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Spacious rooms; great views, clean and modern. It has several restaurants with very good food in general. Just across the river; the hotel offers the opportunity of taking a walk or; if preferred, exercise in the fitness center. I would stay in the hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2018