All reviews royal lagoon pool party brazilian bbq restaurant golf course swimming pool nice hotel room was large dongguan city business trip peacocks jen sofitel lake china relaxation dg gym
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Large, peaceful hotel in nice location. I was here 4 nights. Hotel is quite clean, area is very green and nice. Can be recommended if you want something else than the usual business hotels in the city area.

Breakfast should have more western choices.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and location is extremely nice and clean. Room was large, really clean and comfortable.

Some improvement ideas needed for five start. Breakfast did not include enough western options and few times coffee had ran out. Service could be better in lobby bar and restaurant.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Hotel is well located with nice view. I stayed just one night and after nearly 18 hours on different planes I really enjoyed the bed and especially the bed linen (very fine). Staff is very nice but I am not sure what they were discussing so long before giving us one bier, which is by the way quite expensive. But it was kind of fun getting the bier. What we enjoyed was the breakfast. Last but not least is the garden where you can relax and then go to play a bit of golf.

Room Tip: very nice area in the middle of the green
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2018

peacefull place if you want to escape for the urban area and its nice to chill in tangla dongguan. you can enjoy the view in tangla hotel and my favorite thing that i do when i get there is to wake up in the morning and chillin in the balcony with peacocks and the surroundings :)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the hotel regularly over the past 6 years. It is my hotel of choice for this area. I work 30 mins away. Situated in a park and golf resort, it is a respite from the work environment. I enjoy the leisure facilities and walking through the park. An alternative dining area is at Dinertown two miles away. I am always made welcome. The staff friendly and approachable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business