All reviews royal lagoon pool party brazilian bbq quiet hotel golf course late check swimming pool special thanks golf resort room was large dongguan city business trip the past years lake view peacocks jen sofitel
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the hotel regularly over the past 6 years. It is my hotel of choice for this area. I work 30 mins away. Situated in a park and golf resort, it is a respite from the work environment. I enjoy the leisure facilities and walking through the park. An alternative dining area is at Dinertown two miles away. I am always made welcome. The staff friendly and approachable.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Me and my wife loved this place since its away from the city, surrounded by lush greens and lakes. The room was large and very nice. We chose the upper floor for quite and we had a room facing a little hill full of lush green trees, a small garden as we looked down. There's a lake nearby which is very good for an early evening stroll.
Fantastic service and really loved the stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

We had a beautiful romantic holidays in Tangla, Dongguan. And we especially want to thank hotel's staff for the great service. Our check in upon arrival was polite and smooth. During our stay we got all answers on our travelling and sightseeing questions from concierge. Special thanks to the beautiful lady Venera for her kind assistance. Breakfast was all we simply need for the good start of the day. And for dinner hotel as well has a good options. My husband likes buffet lunch in Western restaurant, because there was a lot of meat. We will definitely come back to this hotel and will recommend to our friends.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TANGLA_DONGGUAN, Manager at TANGLA Dongguan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent review of Tangla Dongguan. We were delighted to read your review and appreciate your positive comments about Tangla Dongguan.

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our great environment, the swimming pool facillities, the comfort of rooms and most importantly that you enjoyed what truly defines Tangla Dongguan that is our service and the way we recognize, welcome and value our guests.
Your positive feedback strive us to work harder to deliver the best experience to evry single guest and please rest assured we will share your compliments with the entire team.

Thank you once again for your review and we wish to welcome you back soon!

Warmest Regards,

The Management Team

Reviewed 28 January 2018

ive always choose to stay in this hotel everytime i visit Dongguan because of the hotel scenery and the staff who always therye to help. Its always greatful feeling to comeback and felt relaxed. Those peacock were amazingly beautiful and lovely, they always make my day happy .

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I have been in China for long time, it is nice to stay all that good hotels and trip advisor help me a lot to choose good hotels, I always could choose the best hotels with best services only with the help of trip advisors

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing the encouraging feedback about your recent stay with other fellow travellers!
We are pleased to learn that you had a positive experience for your time with us, especially your praise about our service, quality, rooms and environment. The team indeed works hard to ensure a personal service is delivered to every guest.
Thank you once again for your warm compliments.

We look forward to seeing you at our hotel more often.

Warmest Regards,