All reviews royal lagoon pool party brazilian bbq restaurant golf course swimming pool nice hotel room was large dongguan city business trip peacocks jen sofitel lake china relaxation dg gym
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I had been visited Dongguan my best friends who livrin city downtoen so they helped me to book Tangla Dongguan for a few days and frankly speaking they were not mistaken with a choice cause The Tangla shows exactly their own style and provided exactly what you need a warm, welcome atmosphere as you at home and all attentive staff as you know many years treated you in tge best way. The breakfast one day was not thar excellent because I think the meat as a,steak always should present there. As a westerner, breakfast buffets need always a lot of attention to impress guests but The Tanga had tried their best.
I strongly recommend Tangla Dongguan if you like feeling at home far a way from your home.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
TANGLA_DONGGUAN, other at TANGLA Dongguan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share the encouraging feedback about your recent stay with other fellow travellers!
We are pleased to learn that you had a positive experience for your time with us, especially your praise about our staff service, quality and environment.

Thank you once again for your recommendation of our hotel and especially our swimming pool facilities and we will do our best to provide better service and make sure you are satisfied with the food presentation and quality.

We are looking forward to welcome you here next time.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

After screening a few 4 stars hotel I finally ended up choosing TANGLA DONGGUAN for its location, not because its near any shopping hub or not but on the contrary for its serenity and peaceful surrounding.

I wasn't disappointed. The place is as quite as it can be and it has a great lawn and a nice lake nearby with a jogging or walking track around the lake. Beautiful place!!

Love it!

Room Tip: Best higher floors and either you face the lake for a great view or like me, get one facing a small hill with lots of greenery.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
TANGLA_DONGGUAN, other at TANGLA Dongguan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you once again for your compliments to our team and we will share it with everyone to encourage the team members to do their best and we appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and especially our environment.

We are looking forward to welcome you here very soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I had been working in China for a few months and to be honest, I needed a rest. The Tangla, provided exactly that. A warm, welcoming room, attentive staff and wonderful facilities. Room service was excellent as was the varied breakfast. As a westerner, breakfast buffets can be a challenge but The Tanga had a great selection of western as well the usual Chinese dishes.

The outside pool was wonderful with bar service and a lifeguard.

I can highly recommend this hotel if you want to get away from the normal hustle and bustle.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TANGLA_DONGGUAN, Quality manager at TANGLA Dongguan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent review of Tangla Dongguan. We were delighted to read your review and appreciate your positive comments about Tangla Dongguan.
We really appreciate that you took time to leave compliments to Tangla Team and that will strive us to work harder.
It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our great environment, comfort of rooms, and most importantly that you enjoyed what truly defines Tangla Dongguan that is our service and the way we recognize, welcome and value our guests.

Thank you once again for your review and we wish to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I visited Tangla Hotel in November 2017, during my business trip in Dongguan.
This hotel is marvelous and amazing! It's very huge and luxury.There are big outdoor swimming pool and indoor one with jackuzie. Also there are some bars and restaurants,
Especially I was lucky to meet manager Venera in this hotel. It was so pleasant to talk in Russian. She is a manager in Tangla hotel.
Venera is so polite, hospitable, kind, very attentive. She is a good professional manager!
She immediately changed a room for me to another one, more comfortable, when I asked her about it. The room was very cozy and full of all necessary things inside!
It was pleasant to spend my time in Tangla hotel.
If I go to Dongguan again, I'll stay at this hotel more!

Thank you for everything!
Special thanks to Venera!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest,

We are looking forward to welcome you here next time.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Tangla Hotel, my favorite and romantic place in Dongguan for business and for leisure as well - 我最喜欢的东莞的地方以及东莞最烂漫的地方 ☀️
Confortable and big room with Pool & Lake View, Very nice outdoor Swimming pool where you can see also many beautiful peacock around and enjoy the delicious specialties of the 3 nice restaurants of the hotel (Brazilian BBQ, Italian & Japanese restaurants)....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our great environment, comfort of rooms, surrounding premises, our peacoks and most importantly that you enjoyed what truly defines Tangla Dongguan that is our service and the way we recognize, welcome and value our guests.

Thank you once again for your review and we wish to welcome you back soon!