All reviewsgreat hotelshower bathlate checkoutbusiness tripstayed one nighta short cab riderooms are excellentexec loungehotel gymbusiness travelerswimming pool isgood sizeroom ratechoose this hotelliving roomfree breakfastking bed
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there for 1 week. The hotel is nice, the service is professional and the cleaning is good. You can find a good restaurant in the hotel.
Reception is quite good and they can help you for whatever you need. The price is high compare to hotel hotel in the city, but is proportionally to the high service that you can get. The swimming pool is not really good as you can aspected. I suggest it

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
LyidaLi, Online Sales at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel. We appreciate your positive comments very much. We are delighted to know that you have a pleasant trip during your stay. We appreciate your recognition and we will work hard to make sure we maintain the same level of service in the hotel. Again, thanks for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you again at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located, friendly service, spacious rooms and tasty breakfast, the Sheraton Xiamen meets all of the Sheraton standards for excellence. I was upgraded to a nice suite, had a wonderful check in and check out experience and found the staff to go out of their way to assist me. I will certainly stay here again next time I am in the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Arrived on an early flight to Xiamen, despite morning rush a taxi ride took only around 15 min and 3USD. The all golden exterior of the property is eye catching. Went to 26th floor’s Executive Lounge to check in. Miss May, the Lounge manager welcomed me with a warm smile. She quickly completed formalities over a friendly chitchat with me. The Platinum Elite recognition was unbelievable. I needed 2 beds for that particular night, so I declined suite upgrade offer. Instead I was given a key to a huge twin bed room adjacent to presidential suite - the only such a big twin in the hotel. After a quick refresh I headed to the lounge for a breakfast. Later on I checked out health club. The swimming pool looked inviting and water temperature was OK but I went for sauna and hot pool instead. The club has a large rest area with plenty of day beds and I managed to have a refreshing nap there. I had meetings scheduled for the rest of the day so I couldn’t check out cocktails during happy hour in the lounge (5pm-7pm). The next day I went for breakfast in a restaurant on 2nd floor. The spread was decent and service welcoming and prompt. It was a pleasure to meet Miss May again while checking out in the Lounge. It’s hard to forget her professionalism and hospitality. I won’t hesitate to stay again in Sheraton Xiamen next time.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
LyidaLi, other at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Within a short cab ride from the airport and a short walk from a large shopping center are just additional perk on top of wonderful, polite and helpful staff. The room is spacious, well appointed and clean. Bed is comfortable. I am all set for a hotel whenever visiting Xiamen, China.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
LyidaLi, Online Sales at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Interesting location, just off a main thouroughfare of Xiamen Island, 10 minutes walk to the massive SM Malls, tranquil lake round the corner. 7 nights stay
Check in was easy, polite, informative in the massive ground floor lobby. 5 elevators are enough, but sometimes the flashing lift coming sign is not always the first to arrive. My room was large with all the amenities, umbrella, ironing board, tea coffee, safe etc etc.
Bathroom was good size with integral shower/bath which worked well.
Absolutely fine room, apart from maybe the matress being a bit hard compared with marriott/hilton beds. Lounge was ok, maybe could start breakfast at 6am and happy hour finish later at 8pm? probably not large enough either.
all in all, seems like I will be returning next year.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
LyidaLi, Online Sales at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel. We appreciate your positive comments very much. We appreciate your recognition and we will work hard to make sure we maintain the same level of service in the hotel. As the same time, we will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. Again, thanks for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you again at Sheraton Xiamen Hotel.