All reviews ferry terminal walking street great hotel zhongshan road china city convenient location location is excellent breakfast buffet street food hotel is located concierge staff the hotel offers hotel room the executive lounge english carrefour perks
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Hotel is located near Zhongzhan Lu. Convenience to walk to shops and plenty of street food. Getting to places of interest is also nearby. Note that the pier to Gulangyu is at the international terminal. That's about 20 minutes drive from the hotel. Make sure tickets are bought at least a day before travel. This can be done through online booking.

Room tip: Clean and comfortable but not soundproof.
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 February 2018

A very nice,well located hotel!A good long walking street just nearby the hotel.Malls and shopping just beside the hotel.Most important of all,there are also a lot of good food nearby(well!at least to me is good).Also many cafe around the area.Like 85 degrees and Starbucks etc!Macs and KFC if people are not use to Chinese food!Well,i was there for a week and i like it there!Down the road by the seaside,you can see Gulangyu opposite at Starbucks!

Date of stay: December 2017
2  Thank Jiafa
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. As usual in china the staff are attentive but not really sure what they are doing! The whole place is looking a little tired but the rooms are ok and nothing really to complain about for the price. The location is excellent, just a few minutes walk to the walking street and about 20 minutes walk to the lovely botanic gardens.
The bar was poor and generally the Food was just ok - but I would recommend walking 5 minutes to The Roar which is a brilliant but inexpensive steak house (next to the indigo hotel) where the food and cocktails are superb!!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank wayne_isc
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Located beside China City mall and 10 minutes walk to Zhongshan Road Walking Street. After all the walking, eating and shopping, I was so glad our hotel was close by. Convenient location for breakfast at Starbucks. The concierge arranged free airport transfers. They also arranged for our trip to the Tulous. I am especially impressed with the security. We had to tap our hotel room card key to enter the side door. At the time of this review, there were halal eateries close by.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Xiaoling10
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I stayed at the Millennium Harbourview before in Xiamen, and enjoyed myself very much.

The hotel is very well located, and the hotel has all the goodies one can ask for, massages, great restaurant, great staff, down the hall way is the door I used most, it takes you right out on the main shopping street ....close to the ferry to take you to Piano Island, a great day trip, ...ok back to the hotel, a little dated, but very very clean, ...good bar, I was there this time for 5 days and as before I loved it,

easy to get a taxi and take you anywhere in the region or area is cheap,

I would have zero regrets if or when I go back ...its a great city, and a great hotel

Jeff Stewart