“My wife sent me shopping ”

Architectural buildings of Sanfang Qixiang and Zhuzi Workshop
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 139.00*
and up
All-inclusive Customized Fuzhou Layover Tour
Ranked #1 of 146 things to do in Fuzhou
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second time to 3 streets 7 allies. Last was in 2017 before CNY and I bought a few items for my grandchildren. My wife said o needed to go back and get more of the music boxes from the carton store for my other and future grandkids.
There are also many restaurants to choose from with lots of good food. I also just enjoy walking the streets and walking people look at me ( I clearly am a minority as a white man in Fuzhou). I have even had people ask if they could have their picture taken with me.

Date of experience: April 2018
"historical place"
"main entrance"
"fuzhou city"

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I visited here during my first trip to Fuzhou. It is a must see with rich culture and history, as well as artifacts and local foods.

It is a AAAAA rated attraction and you can spend a day there. One good thing is that the historical mansions are free of admission fees.

I really enjoyed it.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

3 Lanes and 7 Alleys shows ancient Chinese architecture and artifacts depicting an earlier way of life. There are many modern shops in the ancient buildings selling mostly souvenirs. You can get the famed tea, combs, woodwork and lacquerware for reasonable prices. It takes a long time to go through all the little alleys but you can stop and get ice cream or eat in one of the many restaurants, all Chinese. Across from the main entrance there’s a wonderful Indian restaurant. Or you can get a western food fix in one of the Mac Donald’s at the entrance in a beautiful old building.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We always enjoy going there for a walk when we are in town. Don't miss out the side streets. There you find also small cafes and galleries. You also can enter some private owned homes. The main road can become quite crowded at night.

Date of experience: December 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

It’s a place must visit. Some of The buildings are well preserved. They are many well known company here like Starbucks,kfc and Mcdonalds but the external shop of this company need to maintain as it is without renovating it to help keep the old architecture feel of the previous dynasty

Date of experience: December 2017
4  Thank Sze H

Travellers who viewed Architectural buildings of Sanfang Qixiang and Zhuzi Workshop also viewed

Been to Architectural buildings of Sanfang Qixiang and Zhuzi Workshop? Share your experiences!