See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Hot water, late check in, nice people at the desk, and clean. But thin walls, spotty wifi, and our breakfast was stale croissants, toast and cereal with bad coffee (granted we left very early, so it may not have been their full offering). Our friend stayed another day and ate later and said the breakfast was much better than ours.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

the breakfast is a amazing, and the place is very quiet and nice.
the owner was very nice to us and helped us during our stay.
a very nice place to stay and not very pricy.
we sincerly recommend a stay in this hostel.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2015

The property is close to the esplanade and is family run. So Spanish is spoken. They managed to get us on track to visit all the right places and we had many laughs. The rooms are adequate and we had a corner room with lots of sunlight.

Room Tip: See if you can get a corner room as the sun in the morning is lovely.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

Just stayed here for two nights with my girlfriend and used it as a base for checking out Punta Arenas sights / activities. The location is very convenient for shopping, restaurants, the bus stations, and the shore. We were able to walk to anywhere we wanted to go without any problem.
The room was old but roomy, a very comfortable bed, and the shower worked great for us. The staff was very helpful and called multiple tour operators for us to book activities. The included breakfast was good and the first day it included homemade crepes that tasted great.
The price could not be beat and that was what really sold us on staying here. Overall it is in need of some TLC but I would not hesitate to recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Jywindowguy
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Fin del Mundo lost my reservation, and I was sent here.

I was given a room on the 2nd floor facing the street. This is a busy street and people were racing up and down, while noise came in from the bar on the corner. This went on all night--I may have gotten some sleep. Early in the morning the neighbors came out and talked. I could hear every word. When I mentioned this to the hotel it was like---you got a room, what do you want? A bad night

Room Tip: find something quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo