“Very Rude”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2016

They supposedly closed at 3 pm and we arrived at 2.30......when we came in a guy came out from the kitchen and he pretty much kicked us out from the restaurant saying that they are going to close soon....ok we left....and we walked to see other restaurans...when we passed by outside the restaurant 5-10 minutes later we saw a couple of girls that were in our same situation than us....but surprisingly he allowed them to eat over there......it was an Uncomfortable situation.....even discriminatory!!
For that reason I don't recommend this restaurant with this kind of treatment.
But I recommend at the same street with really good food and friendly staff...."La Mesita" and "La Luna"

Reviewed 21 November 2016

We had dinner here and had a very good dining experience. The food was good although if I only had one night in town I would go to Jesus which is just down the street which was our favorite.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Had five of my Naturalist Journeys tour group here for dinner and everyone had a great meal and two bottles of cab from Chile. The 2014 Tamaya Reserve won hands down, with more (but not too much in the way of tannins...) of a finish than the 2011 Morande' which was more fruit forward (but still tasty...). Dinner for most was the king crab stuffed salmon, while I had the nuptial shrimp with asparagus and champagne drunk risotto. But the winner for non-desserts was the beef carpaccio! Three deserts in order of uniqueness and flavor was the ginger-orange frozen parfait, the creme brulee with a tasty but unrecognized flavor (I will go back and figure that out...) and the tarimisu... They only accept CLP and U.S. dollars...

Reviewed 5 April 2016

This restaurant is in need of a refreshment to walls and furnishing. Tablecloth was dirty, service was not exactly enthusiastic. And food was sub-optimal (maybe one shouldn't pick pasta and risotto when in Punta Arenas.... still, one could expect the grated cheese not to be old and rancid). Wouldn't recommend unless you are really hungry.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

We were off a cruise ship that had delay in getting us back to ship due to weather. We had a lovely dinner there with another couple we met from the ship, it was the best meal we had on our South American cruise. They were very busy not expecting the crowd from the ship but they were very pleasant .i had appetizer of crab and. Scallops . I want it again! My husband had a steak and he said it was one of the best he ever had. The rest of our food was good but theses two things were very memorable.