“Good Seafood”

Cuisines: Chilean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This little restaurant has a fairly small dining room. We shared a meal because we learned that the serving sizes in Chile are often huge. We ate sea bass and vegetables. The fish was fresh and tasty. The vegetable were zucchini, pepper, asparagus and carrots. They were cooked perfectly and seasoned well. The meal was served with hot bread and butter. The cost of the meal and bottled water was $23. It was a good meal and well worth the cost.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

My French friend once told me that French people are good in finding place for good food. When we stepped in the restaurant, I could hear most diners conversed in French, then I know what to expect, good food!

I had salmon carpaccio, it was really generous portion that I didn’t need to order for main course. My husband had seared tuna but he complained to the waiter that his tuna was cooked not quickly seared the way he likes it. Nevertheless, he enjoyed his tuna.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This was an ok restaurant. It had a nice atmosphere. The scallops and crab were ok but I have had much better. Both we're a bit tough and had some odd seasoning

Reviewed 4 March 2018

the salmon entree is worth all the reason to eat here ... definitely the best ! It was perfectly prepared. Note: entrees are ordered individually and sides are ordered separately.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

A Nice restaurant in the main street of Puerto Natales. Busy with tourists. Decent food, good price. Expect nothing culinary.