“Great local food. Amazing Centolla and Cordero”
Review of Afrigonia

Afrigonia
Ranked #12 of 113 Restaurants in Puerto Natales
Price range: USD 30 - USD 60
Cuisines: African, Chilean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this place today after a day in Torres del Paine and I could use a great meal. A group of 8 of us tried the centolla, others tried the different options of lamb and others the steak. We all agreed that the main dish was delicious, and then desserts came around. Ice creams made of local berries and chocolate volcano!!! They set up is elegant yet homy. Totally recommend it if you are in Puerto Natales.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place is really extraordinary, I had a Austral King and it was one of the best king crab I’ve ever had. Fresh bread with chancho en piedra and the banana chips for start were amazing as well. Great food and great service, I totally recommend it!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Great restaurant in Puerto Natales. Food was excellent (particularly the salmon cerviche), serving sizes were large (especially the accompaniments), staff were great to deal with and spoke English fluently and the interior was very nicely done up, including all of the little touches such as the beautiful napkin holders.

Greatly enjoyed our meal here prior to embarking on our Torres del Paine trek.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

The best salmon I’ve ever tasted. The lamb was also absolutely delicious. A splurge and totally worth every cent. Service excellent, house Cabernet quite nice. Great service and music. We may go back a second time!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We had a excellent meal here, fully recommend . The menu was one of the best I have seen from anywhere in the world