“Loved the food and service!”
Review of Angelica's

Angelica's
Ranked #22 of 116 Restaurants in Puerto Natales
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2018

In a town full of pizza and burgers suited for the average backpacker, we really wanted something different. We happened by this place on a cold night and it just exuded warmth. It's a little more expensive than other places but the quality of food and wine was fantastic. The waiter was also wonderful. We loved it so much, we came here again on our last night.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Our guide took us here after 4 days of hiking and they accommodated to a large group on Valentine's Day! The menu was quite impressive with a lot of seafood options and "off the menu" items that our guide told us about. The portions were very generous and reasonable priced. I got the ceviche as an appetizer and the chunks of fish (salmon, cod and hake) were large! I could have had this for the main meal. I also got the olive crusted cod with rice and that was delicious. Many of the other members of my group got fish or lamb and their plates were large. The service was great (but likely because our guide was a regular customer). Impressive wine selection and calfate sour!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We went in for a coffee and light snack. Previously we had gone in and left because it smelt so fishy in an unpleasant way. The cake was good but I have has as good elsewhere in Chile and the portion was smaller and the price double of elsewhere. My partner had a calzone (looking like a big empanada) which he said was very good but again not at the price.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Our expectations were high based on prices charged but we found the food rather ordinary. My wife ordered the hake which was excellent but the seafood salad was disappointing. The crab was off, portion small and dressing too sharp which overwhelmed the salad. The tomato soup was average, accompanying rolls, very good. Service a bit pretentious. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Went here on our first night in Puerto Natales, what a treat.
It was quiet so the service was great.
The food was outstanding, I had the rib of lamb and it was the best I have ever had.
Nice setting, quality place.
Not cheap but the standard of service and the high quality food reflect the price. Worth using yourself

Date of visit: January 2018