“the best for a sunday”

Kawesqar Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 114 Restaurants in Puerto Natales
Reviewed 20 March 2018

when everything is close during sunday, this is a good place. Tasted food and the service is really good.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This cafe was perfect after several long days of hiking in Torres del Paine! Our Airbnb host Victor recommended this place and we are so glad we went. The service was super friendly and the food delicious. Our waitress recommended the grilled salmon and the lamb with chimichurri sauce and both were absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited the cafe/ restaurant on a Sunday evening for dinner, the food was fantastic and the service could not be faulted, the owner (I presume) was very polite, welcoming and every attentive and the waitress was also very polite and helpful. The chicken portion was very large and the spicy potatoes incredible, I also ordered a portion of rice as my eyes are bigger than my belly (if that’s possible!) which didn’t arrive (luckily)but I would say an all round great experience, I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Set out like a refined cafe the food was excellent. The lamb and seafood dishes come highly recommended. If you have one choice go for the local lamb in spices. The staff were welcoming and had enough English to help me out. Small groups of customers come and go making for lively atmosphere

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Had some lamb here and it was some of the beat we had, flavorful seasoning and well cooked. Service was good too, recommended!