“A gem in Puerto Natales”
Review of Lenga Restaurant

Lenga Restaurant
Price range: USD 35 - USD 45
Description: Tradicional chilean cuisine with a modern twist, local products, small production wines, local beers, good music and pasion.
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

This place was near where I was staying so I thought I would check it out. What a surprise it was, the food was world class and the staff so lovely. I had such a good meal the first night, I came back the next night to try other items on the menu. I was not disappointed! This has to be one of the best restaurants in Patagonia!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant through trip advisor and went without big expectations. It turned out a very positive surprise starting with a perfect pisco sour, over delicious starters and main plates till a very tasty wine. We liked it so much we went back the next day,... then we “discovered” in addition an original and very good crême brulée.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing food & service! We will go back for sure. Enjoyed the confit lamb and the brownie for dessert. Thanks.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

This chef couple is a fabulous example of how wonderfully well the gourmet foodie scene in Puerto Natales is developing. The service is fabulously personal without being obtrusive and the food is innovative, local, lovingly prepared and beautifully presented. The menu, which is no too long, changes periodically and will give visitors to Puerto Natales a fabulous showcase of local foods at their best. One really good reason to visit Puerto Natales if you’re going to Torres Del Paine National Park, or anywhere else in the region.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

We went to Puerto Natales on holiday and were concerned about finding food options for my daughter. She has celiac disease and is a ridiculously picky eater. My wife and I are love variety and are somewhat foodies. It becomes very difficult to find a restaurant that keeps us all happy. Lenga managed to do just that. From the pisco sours to their in-house beer to the lamb ribs in a chocolate sauce, we were impressed throughout the meal. When their desserts didn't offer many gluten-free options, the directed us to a nearby gelateria that specialised in gluten-free ice creams.

The only issue we had, and the reason I gave 4-stars instead of 5, was we were very disappointed with the portion size. Everything was truly excellent, but when the meal showed up, the food seemed really lonely on the plate. I thought the pricing was fine, until I realised how little food we received.