“Go there!”
Review of Lenga Restaurant

Lenga Restaurant
Price range: USD 35 - USD 45
Description: Tradicional chilean cuisine with a modern twist, local products, small production wines, local beers, good music and pasion.
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing food & service! We will go back for sure. Enjoyed the confit lamb and the brownie for dessert. Thanks.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018

This chef couple is a fabulous example of how wonderfully well the gourmet foodie scene in Puerto Natales is developing. The service is fabulously personal without being obtrusive and the food is innovative, local, lovingly prepared and beautifully presented. The menu, which is no too long, changes periodically and will give visitors to Puerto Natales a fabulous showcase of local foods at their best. One really good reason to visit Puerto Natales if you’re going to Torres Del Paine National Park, or anywhere else in the region.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We went to Puerto Natales on holiday and were concerned about finding food options for my daughter. She has celiac disease and is a ridiculously picky eater. My wife and I are love variety and are somewhat foodies. It becomes very difficult to find a restaurant that keeps us all happy. Lenga managed to do just that. From the pisco sours to their in-house beer to the lamb ribs in a chocolate sauce, we were impressed throughout the meal. When their desserts didn't offer many gluten-free options, the directed us to a nearby gelateria that specialised in gluten-free ice creams.

The only issue we had, and the reason I gave 4-stars instead of 5, was we were very disappointed with the portion size. Everything was truly excellent, but when the meal showed up, the food seemed really lonely on the plate. I thought the pricing was fine, until I realised how little food we received.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Although clearly listed as open on TripAdvisor on the day we visited, we found the establishment closed. It appears to be closed during the whole low season, and this should be reflected here accordingly. We were there in in the third week of June 2018. If you go to Puerto Natales, plan for alternatives.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank UlrichPeters
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Visited with my girlfriend due to looking at Tripadvisor. Number 2, but to my opinion an easy number 1. The corn cake is perfect. Tried it before and after in Chile, but this was by far the best. Glass of wine was a bit smaller compared to normal glasses in Chile and Argentina, but the corn cake made everything. My girlfriend ordered the lamb, tried some aswell. But I suggest you take the corn cake. Portion is much bigger, much more flavour and...cheaper.

Date of visit: April 2018