“Good food with good price”

Steven's Corner BBQ
Ranked #273 of 1,122 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is absolutely tasty! Reasonable price as well! It only cost us $14 for 4 beer, grill eggplant, grill fish, tom yam soup &lok lak with rice. Worth to try.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here one evening. We enjoyed the Khmer BBQ - it was lovely! We had fried spring rolls and shared a large BBQ between 2 people and we were full! Good price too!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Quick, cheap and very tasty, what more could you ask for? Had the BBQ snapper as a couple of locals were having it and it was stunning. Throw in some noodles and stuff, a cold bottle of beer and I was more than happy. Lovely

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Food is underwhelming. There's a tourist and non-tourist menu. The BBQ wasn't on the tourist menu, but we saw some locals eating BBQ that looked way better than what we were having. It was a good location on the main street and we were hungry so it was a good option for that.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

First of all, the map on TripAdvisor is wrong. I’m guessing it used to be in the Night Market on the corner but now it’s on Sivatha Road about one third of the way down from the roundabout/cinema next to the Miniso shop.

The food was okay, nothing more.
Hubby and I paid $5.50 for seafood fried rice, veggie noodles and an avocado shake.

Yes, the prices are cheap however my fried rice didn’t have a lot of flavour. The rice was $2.50. I have had much better fried rice for the same price or only slightly higher prices. Hubby’s noodles had some flavour but it was too sweet for my liking. Luckily, he liked it.

Since it’s a BBQ place I expected a menu that would reflect that but it was just the usual fare-fried rice/noodles/stir fry etc
I don’t eat meat but I was hoping for some grilled seafood or prawns. What was in the seafood fried rice was pitiful. I didn’t really see what was BBQ about this place. If you’re coming for that you’ll be disappointed. If you just want cheap but not fantastic food, then you’ll be ok.

Date of visit: September 2018