1,438 results
All reviews rolls royce vintage mercedes mosquito spray stylish hotel a la carte breakfast angkor wat cold towels pub street an oasis the salt water pool amazing hotel loved this hotel tuk tuk pool view breakfast was delicious quiet street rooms are spacious
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have spent four nights at Viroth’s and are impressed with the beautiful design, courteous staff and services. As we arrived with an early flight and depart in an evening flight, we are so thankful for the hotel granting us early check in and late check out to meet our needs without additional charge. Great Staff. Spa and food are also very good. Will highly recommend to our friends if they go Siem Reap. Thank you to Viroth’s team for the great service.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
saayvirothhotel, General Manager at Viroth's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Valued guests,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review of our hotel. I am very pleased to learn of your great satisfaction while staying with us. We are truly happy to have been of service to you and certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was my first trip, and being in this place left me a big impression. This place is definitely special and I reccoment everyone to have at least few days here! Good quality service.Very nice tidy rooms, food isnt that bad too . Im looking foward to visit this place again during my next trip.

Room tip: It was my first time being here, I have no idea how to advise
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank hitler1915

Dear Valued guests,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and generous compliments for our team members; they are indeed thrilled to see your comments. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcome you back to your home in Siem Reap.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

lovely boutique hotel on quiet side road, staff were very pleasant and charming, rooms, pool, spa etc, very good,very relaxing 3 night stay at the end of our 3 week holiday touring vietnam and cambodia.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued guests,

It’s a true pleasure to read your kind review on Trip Advisor. I am happy to know that our luxurious accommodations and staff services added to the success of your trip. My team joins me in thanking you for making us your preferred choice and we all look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We loved this Hotel. It was well run and very customer oriented. The room was large and well appointed. You can have your meals beside the pool in the covered but open air or inside in air conditioned comfort. On check in you are given a delicous glass of Tamarind juice. Each time you come to the hotel you are given chilled cloths. When you go out if the evening you are given mosquito spray, if you want. On our departure day, they, as any hotel, agreed to hold our bags. But they went beyond this by offering to allow up to use the shower facilites in the spa after a day of sight seeing and before heading to the airport. Service was wonderful.
A special mention for or Tuc Tuc driver, RIT. He was our driver the first day and we continued to use him for the entire stay. He was helpful and knowledgeable. We stayed at this hotel because of its recognition as one of the best hotels in the world. Accordingly we had high expectations. They did not fail to live up to that standard in any way.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank albuquerquetrave2017

Dear Valued guests,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor after your stay with us. We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your experience at Viroth’s Hotel. Our staffs are working hard each day to provide the very best service. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in Siem Reap.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel , central to all attractions , lover my pool and restaurant area , reception staff were out standing , rooms were spacious and clean , close to pub street and Angkor wat
20 minutes from airport , small boutique hotel well worth a visit