1,338 results
All reviews vintage mercedes rolls royce mosquito spray stylish hotel a la carte breakfast angkor wat pub street tuk tuk pool view large balcony an oasis rooms are spacious cold towels amazing hotel quiet street within easy walking distance the salt water pool
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was my first trip, and being in this place left me a big impression. This place is definitely special and I reccoment everyone to have at least few days here! Good quality service.Very nice tidy rooms, food isnt that bad too . Im looking foward to visit this place again during my next trip.

Room Tip: It was my first time being here, I have no idea how to advise
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank hitler1915
saayvirothhotel, General Manager at Viroth's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Valued guests,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and generous compliments for our team members; they are indeed thrilled to see your comments. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcome you back to your home in Siem Reap.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

lovely boutique hotel on quiet side road, staff were very pleasant and charming, rooms, pool, spa etc, very good,very relaxing 3 night stay at the end of our 3 week holiday touring vietnam and cambodia.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued guests,

It’s a true pleasure to read your kind review on Trip Advisor. I am happy to know that our luxurious accommodations and staff services added to the success of your trip. My team joins me in thanking you for making us your preferred choice and we all look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We loved this Hotel. It was well run and very customer oriented. The room was large and well appointed. You can have your meals beside the pool in the covered but open air or inside in air conditioned comfort. On check in you are given a delicous glass of Tamarind juice. Each time you come to the hotel you are given chilled cloths. When you go out if the evening you are given mosquito spray, if you want. On our departure day, they, as any hotel, agreed to hold our bags. But they went beyond this by offering to allow up to use the shower facilites in the spa after a day of sight seeing and before heading to the airport. Service was wonderful.
A special mention for or Tuc Tuc driver, RIT. He was our driver the first day and we continued to use him for the entire stay. He was helpful and knowledgeable. We stayed at this hotel because of its recognition as one of the best hotels in the world. Accordingly we had high expectations. They did not fail to live up to that standard in any way.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank albuquerquetrave2017

Dear Valued guests,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor after your stay with us. We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your experience at Viroth’s Hotel. Our staffs are working hard each day to provide the very best service. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in Siem Reap.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel , central to all attractions , lover my pool and restaurant area , reception staff were out standing , rooms were spacious and clean , close to pub street and Angkor wat
20 minutes from airport , small boutique hotel well worth a visit

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Mister Soth and Mr Sorphea's answers were yes to all questions for every special need I wanted to plan for the entire visit. I arrived and from the moment of passing through customs Mr Sorphea took my luggage and I was in the hands of hospitable knowledgeable almost silent butlers anticipating needs. Each person seems a concierge for everything. Lack of confidence never entered my thoughts. This was my first visit and I felt as if I was a regular return visitor.

Suite #121 exactly as advertised in picture. Setup and logistics (down to details of light switch placement) are instinctive for ease of this guest. Someone has thought thoroughly of guest comfort. Color scheme, museum like display of beautiful art, functional comfort and space - I want for nothing. Strong internet is available everywhere on the entire compound. Operations appear environment conscious.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank clboak

Dear Valued guests,

Foremost I would like to genuinely thank you for sharing with fellow travelers this delightful feedback about our hotel on Trip Advisor.

The team and myself are feeling extremely contented to have been able to deliver you with the highest level of service and thank you so much for highlighting the signature services and facilities offered by Viroth’s Hotel.

Thank you again for your loyalty in our hotel and I am personally looking forward to welcome you back at Viroth’s Hotel, during your next stay in Cambodia.