“Fresh sea food”
Review of Samuth Kheav BBQ

Samuth Kheav BBQ
Ranked #361 of 1,121 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: USD 4 - USD 8
Description: Owner managed Cambodian BBQ resteraunt specialising in fresh seafood. Local beer on draught, friendly atmosphere and lounge area upstairs for you to relax with friends and family.
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I had dinner here with my girlfriend and we must admit that the exam passed the restaurant perfectly. Grilled calamari was juicy and fresh, shrimp also, bacon melted in the mouth.
Vegetables were crispy but still juicy. We have not eaten so many yummy dishes in a long time.

Date of visit: September 2017
3  Thank andreasmunzer

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We never ate with our wife so delicious grilled meat! Chicken and bacon were so juicy and tender! Outstanding restaurant!

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank jeanpaul229
Reviewed 31 January 2016

Went for dinner with a group of friends and had a great mix of meat and veg BBQ. Great fresh food cooked in front of you, really good service. Would recommend the beer tower which is great value.

Met a couple of the owners who were really welcoming and a great laugh, definitely going to return when visiting Siem Reap again.

Date of visit: January 2016
2  Thank Iain G
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

I had the lok lak, it was great. My gf wasn't too excited about the sesame beef though, tasted very much of the khmer basil. Nice with beer tower!

Date of visit: January 2016
2  Thank K-son K
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I am Cambodian, but I wanted to shared my experience at this BBQ when I go eat this BBQ with my foreigner boss to other travelers. It is pleasant place, local menu, staff are friendly. If you want to have experience about Cambodian local foods or BBQ don't ever miss this place.

Date of visit: November 2015