“I was more than just a guest...I was treated like...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our suite room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
William N
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“I was more than just a guest...I was treated like one of the family.”
Reviewed 11 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A super-friendly guesthouse away from the chaos of Pub Street, but they have their own tuk tuk, so getting into town is no problem. There's also an on-site restaurant with top-notch Khmer and Western food.
But what impressed me most was the staff: a group of bright, ambitious Cambodian students who put the restaurant and guesthouse together on their own initiative as a way to go to school and serve the community. I was a little jet-lagged on the first day, so it was great to have such friendly and helpful people around to help me plan my stay. By the second day, I felt like part of the family.
This guesthouse has the feel of a homestay, but with all the privacy you might need...hours online with their fast wifi, in my case. :)
Having some great conversations with local Cambodians was really the highlight of my trip. Orkun..(thank you.)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 Nov 2017
William is such a great guy! He is very nice and friendly. Understand our culture and funny and respectful. Super highly recommend to all host around the world. Always welcome you back any time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing