“Thank you for the great trip, Dara!”
Review of Mr Vuthy Transport

Mr Vuthy Transport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I have an extensive knowledge of the temples of Siem Reap and can plan itineraries and organise your transport. I have a Tuk Tuk, an air-conditioned car and 8 seater van. I can collect you from the airport and assist you in finding suitable accommodation.
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

We met Dara at the Siem Reap airport casually and we asked him to bring us to the hotel. He was so gentle and kind even when he handles our luggage. We could see that he is trustable so asked to be our driver for whole the trip.
He took us to a lot of beautiful spots in the Cambodian nature and exciting local places! Definitely we will come back to Cambodia and ask his help again!

Date of experience: November 2018
"tour guide"
in 16 reviews
"poi pet"
in 2 reviews
"both mandarin and english"
"helpful driver"
in 4 reviews
"friendly guy"
in 5 reviews
"excellent driver"
in 7 reviews
"speak english very well"
in 3 reviews
"airport pick"
"pleasant trip"
"driving skills"

Reviewed 1 November 2018

I've been fortunate to go to Angkor Wat twice (2012 and 2016). I can happily attest that while I have had many good Tuk-tuk drivers, Dara was the most reliable, friendliest, and most knowledgeable. He will show you the fastest ways to visit all of the different temples in the Angkor complex, and will also suggest different itineraries depending on your length of stay. Highly recommend that you get Dara to be your driver. I definitely will when I return to Siem Reap.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I traveled to Siem Reap with my friend just for 2days in September. We used a tuktuk from the airport. The driver Dara was very kind and showed us many beautiful places like Angkor Watt, Ta Prohm and other temples in there. Thanks to him, we could also try good Cambodian local foods which are difficult to find for the tourists by themselves. And the fee was very reasonable:) The trip to Siem Real was wonderful and unforgettable. I’d like to use this company when I visit there again!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018

We had lovely 2 days traveling around Siem Reap and Dara has been super helpful and friendly.after the trip, we recommended him to other friends, and they all loved him!

Date of experience: November 2017