“Dara: The best Tuk-Tuk driver in Siem Reap”
Review of Mr Vuthy Transport

Mr Vuthy Transport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I have an extensive knowledge of the temples of Siem Reap and can plan itineraries and organise your transport. I have a Tuk Tuk, an air-conditioned car and 8 seater van. I can collect you from the airport and assist you in finding suitable accommodation.
Reviewed 1 November 2018

I've been fortunate to go to Angkor Wat twice (2012 and 2016). I can happily attest that while I have had many good Tuk-tuk drivers, Dara was the most reliable, friendliest, and most knowledgeable. He will show you the fastest ways to visit all of the different temples in the Angkor complex, and will also suggest different itineraries depending on your length of stay. Highly recommend that you get Dara to be your driver. I definitely will when I return to Siem Reap.

Date of experience: August 2018
"tour guide"
in 16 reviews
"poi pet"
in 2 reviews
"both mandarin and english"
"helpful driver"
in 4 reviews
"friendly guy"
in 5 reviews
"excellent driver"
in 7 reviews
"speak english very well"
in 3 reviews
"airport pick"
"pleasant trip"
"driving skills"

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I traveled to Siem Reap with my friend just for 2days in September. We used a tuktuk from the airport. The driver Dara was very kind and showed us many beautiful places like Angkor Watt, Ta Prohm and other temples in there. Thanks to him, we could also try good Cambodian local foods which are difficult to find for the tourists by themselves. And the fee was very reasonable:) The trip to Siem Real was wonderful and unforgettable. I’d like to use this company when I visit there again!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018

We had lovely 2 days traveling around Siem Reap and Dara has been super helpful and friendly.after the trip, we recommended him to other friends, and they all loved him!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

服务非常好,会说中英文,还给准备冰水。下次来还找他们!Service is very good and driver can speak English and Chinese.Thank you..

Date of experience: October 2018