Review Highlights
Greatest day with professional driver

Reviewed 2 days ago

Reviewed 4 days ago
cyehffu
Bangkok, Thailand
via mobile

All reviews transport service tour guide airport pick driving skills safe driver loves his country preah vihear trip to siem reap angkor wat three days amazing country local food enjoyable trip free water lexus suv comfortable car tonle sap
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We went to Siem Reap and urgently to contact to Mr Vuthy but he was busy and he would like recommend his friend who is Mr. Dara , he has been organized with Tour for 5 days as Siem Reap tour , Phnom Kulen mountain waterfall , Kohker and Preah Vihear one day together , He is very safety driving and details a lot of Cambodian 's cultural with of hard life of people living .
All tours is very amazing and So lovely and we love to recommend Mr. Vuthy tour and Mr. Dara to all of clients .

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We have 6 people in our family tour passed at Seim Reap . Mr Vuthy provided and his recommended his friend Who is Mr . Neak Pean took us many places in Cambodia ( Siem Reap , Capital Phnom Penh Takeo Province , Kompot Of Sea beach and very good views of Phnom Bokor Mountain resort ). He is very friendly and Very safety driving as such to organize many places never missed , His English very well .
Moreover his Van provide a cold towel and cold water that's we're real need when we exhausted of tour activity . We're highly recommended Mr Vuthy Transport tour team to all of clients and we also promised to be comeback on the next year .

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We have been in Siem Reap Cambodia , Mr Vuthy was recommend by our friend who had been Cambodia before so we decided to catch up with his service . He is very safety driving and punctual to pick up us from Poipet border to Siem Reap city and to organize the itinerary with per week during of tour in Cambodia .

The tour to provide with warmly service On time of each days , As along driving has Angkor Wat area other part a few nights in Preah Vihear Koh Ker , Sombou Prey Kuk and return be safety to Siem Reap , He always very friendly and care all of family and children and we have found the correct one both driver and Tour guide areas.

We real appreciated his kindness and honest guy we will recommending to get more friends to take his service and specially we will coming to visiting Cambodia again .

Thanks so Mr Vuthy to took our family and me for these days .

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I have been hire his services for the several days of tour in Cambodia .
He was the best to suggestion our tour to Several places as Siem Reap , Preah Vihear tour , Stung Treng Tour , Rotanakiri with natural trekking village and waterfall , Modolkiri along way to Kompong Charm and the end Trip at Capital Phnom Penh .

We're graceful to Mr Vuthy Transport such as very good service and very safety and all tour we real appreciated .

We highly recommended Mr Vuthy Transport to someone or our family and warmly with his Tours .

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thon is an excellent tuk-tuk driver. Very helpfull and accommodating. He helps us carry our baggages. Outstanding tourist guide as well. Showed us the various sites of Ankor Wat. He is also very polite and patient driver.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was fortunate enough to meet at the airport that tourism professional who showed me and accompanied me at the best sights in Siem Reap. I had the pleasure of going to his house and meeting his family, had beer and ate fried fish. the Cambodian people are one of the most hospitable people I have ever met in the world. Miss you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We met Dara at the Siem Reap airport casually and we asked him to bring us to the hotel. He was so gentle and kind even when he handles our luggage. We could see that he is trustable so asked to be our driver for whole the trip.
He took us to a lot of beautiful spots in the Cambodian nature and exciting local places! Definitely we will come back to Cambodia and ask his help again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been fortunate to go to Angkor Wat twice (2012 and 2016). I can happily attest that while I have had many good Tuk-tuk drivers, Dara was the most reliable, friendliest, and most knowledgeable. He will show you the fastest ways to visit all of the different temples in the Angkor complex, and will also suggest different itineraries depending on your length of stay. Highly recommend that you get Dara to be your driver. I definitely will when I return to Siem Reap.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I traveled to Siem Reap with my friend just for 2days in September. We used a tuktuk from the airport. The driver Dara was very kind and showed us many beautiful places like Angkor Watt, Ta Prohm and other temples in there. Thanks to him, we could also try good Cambodian local foods which are difficult to find for the tourists by themselves. And the fee was very reasonable:) The trip to Siem Real was wonderful and unforgettable. I’d like to use this company when I visit there again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had lovely 2 days traveling around Siem Reap and Dara has been super helpful and friendly.after the trip, we recommended him to other friends, and they all loved him!