Review Highlights
Great transport from Phnom Penh to Siem REap

What a wonderful way to travel between these two cities! We got to see the countryside and got a... read more

Reviewed 9 March 2020
879melanieh
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Transport from Phnom penh to Siem Reap and back to Phnom Pen

Mr. Vuthy came pick my family from Phnom Penh to go to Siem Reap. His minivan can accommodate 8... read more

Reviewed 19 February 2020
airk2020

All reviews phnom penh excellent driver tour guide friendly guy great transport safe driver angkor wat three days mineral water day trip cold towels mr english culture knowledge countryside rise
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were having a 4-day trip in Siem Reap, and Mr Vuthy was a really good driver. He's friendly and humble. The places he recommended and took us to were amazing. We had a good time with him.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank chocolatepang
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service, I had great great fun. He cares about the customers' safety, friendly, taking us to see wonderful places.
I enjoyed my trip indeed.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Did a 1 day temple your with Mr. Vuthy! From the minute he picked us up to the minute he dropped us off we had nothing short of an amazing experience! He was prompt and picked us up at our hotel at exactly 4:30 for the sunrise in his air conditioned car (which was amazing on these hot Cambodian days). We saw the sites while also learning about the history of the temples and the history of Cambodia. I asked a million and one questions and he answered all of them. He also provided cold water and cold towels for us which was a nice touch. He is so sweet and kind and let me use my iphone charger in his portable battery. I accidentally left it in the car and shot him an email hoping to meet him wherever to get it. Next thing you know, he was at the hotel with the charger in hand! Thanks for an awesome day!!!!! :) would highly recommend!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Mr Vuthy made our stay in Siem Reap an amazing experience. He was very accomodating, caring and a lovely person - who helped make my families trip to Siem Reap very special. He helped us work out an itinerary to best suit us for our three days exploring Angkor Watt, surrounding temples and waterfalls. He was very professional and speaks three languages.
We loved our stay and our time with Mr Vuthy - if we ever return we hope to use his services.

Thanks Mr Vuthy - we hope you and your family are well and happy.

Laura and the Hills family :)

Date of experience: December 2016
Sourn V, Owner at Mr Vuthy Transport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

I am Mr Vuthy greeting to you all , Thanks you so much for Tim Hills and family to enjoyed our service here .
Thanks for your time and help to write the reviews so lovely .
We look forwarding to meeting you again in Cambodia.
Cheers !
Vuthy

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

In late December my family of five travelled to Siem Reap for four nights in which Mr Vuthy was our driver and tour guide for the amazing temples throughout our stay.

Mr Vuthy is fluent in 3 languages, English, Mandarin and of course Khmer. From personal experience his English was exceptional, always easy to understand and very easy to communicate with.

He is a very safe driver and has excellent personal skills and I would highly recommend to anyone looking at travelling in Siem Reap.

Date of experience: December 2016

We are excited to show you around in Seim Reap tour . Thanks for your kind comments us the good reviews and appreciated our services we hope your comments may help more customers to find our tour here.
Best Wishes !