All reviews happy hour for cocktails tuk tuk spacious hotel cleaning ladies firm mattress great pool overlooking the swimming pool tea and coffee pub street angkor wat room service is to visit siem reap staff were exceptional recommend this hotel to anyone small balcony very comfortable stay front office
Reviewed 4 April 2018

It was the first time to visite Cambodia. We have stayed for only 1 night the staff are friendly and served a good services during our stayed according to Miss sophea and Miss sokhing, and moreover the guy work at the front desk he is very helpful person, when i entered to the hotel he try to show me about hotel facilities and tour desk maintain to Mr.Vannoun. The room is very clean and comfortable, but the breakfast are less, the hotel should upgrade more.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

lovely hotel with clean rooms and good facilities--air con was essential as very hot and humid--very important to keep balcony closed due to bugs and mosquitoes,
Pool area was lovely and clean and very warm--lose the sun after about 4pm but people sat at pool til 10pm sometimes as so hot--staff were very friendly and helpful and could never do enough for you,
Breakfast was a mixed affair--1st day there was a lot of school kids here and they emptied the all the food--but it was slightly better the next 2 days.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
SOKHAROTH H, General Manager at Sokharoth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Jim2702,

Thanks for your stay and share this information to the people. We wish to meet you in the near future.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I with my wife,both 66years old,have visited this hotel during my recent trip to Cambodia especially to Angkor Wat temple Complex,Siem Reap, Cambodia.We have stayed in this hotel from 11-03-2018 to15-03-2018 in room no.128 on first floor.Room is clean and furniture is comfortable.Also bathroom has bath tab and clean and have toiletories,but not have shaving kit.
The most good thing in this hotel is the warm Welcome when you enter in the hotel and the Front office personals are so good and well behaved and try their best to understand and to solve the problem of the customers.
The worst part of this hotel is food sections.The restaurant staff is ill-behaved personal.They do not care about their customers and always busy in talking to each other.They donot fill the empty pot of food after reminder also.When we asked them for hot milk for tea or cornflake,they simply say a big No.They donot even try to understand what customer is saying.And food choices are very very less.
Vishnu Kulshreshtha
AGRA

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We go down to get a bite to eat. Come back our hotel room door is open.Two women that work there are rifling through our luggage and stealing money. Right now they’re just interviewing. Terrible place go somewhere else.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
SOKHAROTH H, General Manager at Sokharoth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

They are the young couple (Levi G and Linda B) who stay at our hotel and they try to create the problem and spoil our hotel reputation. My respond to this review still keep remain with the first one as below:

On behalf of the hotel, I would like to reject this unacceptable complain, because i personally met this guy 3 times on the same day and he said differently about his money lost.
- First time we met him, he said he lost money at least 40 BHT and some cloths
- Second time we met him he said he lost money 2000 BHT
- Third time we met him, he said lost 2000 BHT and $40
- And in this text he said he lost over $100

We had checked with him about the day he lost and first, he said lost on second day, after that he said lost on first day, not second day because second day he put all money into safely box already, but first day he did not put it into safely box. However, the picture he shoot to my staffs (room mats) are on second day during my 2 staffs cleaned his room about 5 minutes (the door hung up "Please Clean my Room") and then he came and saw my staff and then he shouted out to them and said my staff toke his money event he did not check his safety box. He said he already paid for room fee, why hotel staffs came into his room, it was his private.

I personally, Chief of Security, Housekeeping Manager and Human Resource Manager do investigation and met with our room mat staffs and heck about information, finally no anyone toke this money. We also invited Tour Operator and Tour Guide who reserved their room to us to met him and checked the camera security together to make sure about it. This guy still said our staffs toke his money and said he only need his money in Thai Baht because he need to go to Thailand and when he got the money he would forgot everything. He said like this again and again.These shown that this guy try to create the problem and wanted to toke advantage to got much benefits from our hotel.

We had advised him to go to tourist police station to make an official complain to the police, but he said no need, he wanted to take rest and let's forgot it. However, on the day he checking out, the tour operator approaching me and asking not to charged about their massage (cost $44) to compensate their unhappy of their stay. And then I agreed as per his request and also told this guy (Levi G) that it is not about compensated of his money lost, it just make their feeling better because our staffs did not toke his money.

Finally, this guy not close the story as his promises and text the bad commend on tripadvisor. I would like to inform to all hotel, guest house to careful with this guy name Levi G if they stay at your hotel.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I Travel lots. So far this is my least favorite hotel. Over charge for average food and drinks. Never any change available for our $10 or $20 to pay for things. Rooms big and spacious and pool very warm but nice. We skipped the breakfast the 2nd morning due to lack of interest. Quiet enough but would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
SOKHAROTH H, General Manager at Sokharoth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Kelly K,

We are sorry for any inconvenient cause during your stay, and we are sad to hear that our staff had over charge for average food and drinks. However, thanks for your commend, it show about our leaking points. However, we will try our best to improve on it.

Samban Chhut