Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Friendly and Knowledgable Driver

We hired Mr Vantha (like Fanta!) for two days on the 4th & 5th Oct for the 2 Day Mini Tour & Grand... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Michelle A
Christchurch, New Zealand
Excellent driver for touring

I hired for 2 days touring outside Siem Reap. Very easy to deal with. Very nice, clean car... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sig C
Saudi Arabia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Siem Reap
from USD 108.00
More Info
from USD 6.25
More Info
All reviews cold water day tour tuk tuk mini tour always on time angkor wat his colleague free water grand tour amazing days two days temple tour arrived in siem reap unforgettable trip recommended by a friend via email recommend mr
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Vantha is one of the the best I know, 3 amazing days of trips with him, fantastic English and so full of knowledge. With my husband loosing his sight he was helping and we took each day slowly making sure my husband was always safe. We had an amazing time and Vantha will always remain a good friend x

Seng V, Owner at Angkor Friendly Driver, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Ms. Sharon!
I am Mr. Vantha the driver and trip arranger of Angkor Friendly Driver Service, I am very thankful to you that you used my service in the second time and gave your kind to my service by writing an excellent and lovely review recommending more tourist to use my service.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a 2-day tour organized by Angkor Friendly Driver. We started off our day with sunrise at Angkor Wat. Mr. Sophal' waiting for us attentively at 4:40 AM to pick us up and drove us through for the entire day. As he left us at various spots, he had a brief explanation of the places we visited and also ensured that he was ready as soon as we are back from the trip. Air-conditioned car and ice-cold water were immediately offered as we reached to the car - this was most appreciated in the time of heatwave during the mid-day. The second day was guided by Mr. Vantha and his service was equally impeccable. I highly recommend the company to anyone considering a private tour.

Dear Mr. Suk!
I am Mr. Vantha the driver and trip arranger of Angkor Friendly Driver Service, I am very thankful to you that you gave your kind to my service by giving Mr. Sophal and me to work and writing an excellent and lovely review recommending more tourist to use my service.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

A travel service for cheap trip and bargain holidays to Cambodia destinations, car, van, tuk tuk, hotels, tour guide, tours, activity packages and wheelchair-accessible.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We booked Mr Vantha for a 2 day tour in February. Day 1 was the mini tour of temples and Day 2 was Kulan Waterfall.
He had excellent pre tour communication and kept in touch with us prior to meeting him.
We had so much fun with Mr Vantha. He is down to earth and makes you feel like you've known him for ages.
Mr Boray (our guide for the temples) was extremely knowledgeable of the temples and the history behind them.
I would highly recommend Mr Vantha to anyone travelling to Cambodia and wanting that unique experience.
We treasure our time with him and remain in contact.
Cannot wait to visit again.

Dear Ms. Chelsea!
I am Mr. Vantha the driver and trip arranger of Angkor Friendly Driver Service, I am very thankful to you that you gave your kind to my service by writing an excellent and lovely review recommending more tourist to use my service.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Chanced upon Mr Vantha's services through trip advisor and decided to give it a try. He was always punctual when picking us up (at 4am+ four days in a row) and safely sending us from point to point. Other than that, he shares history and background on the sites we are visiting/visited which helped us understand much better since we did not get a guide. Definitely recommend him to anyone planning their own trip and appreciate the flexibility of a warm person. A very wonderful experience and impression left in the country.

Seng V, Owner at Angkor Friendly Driver, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Mr. Nick!
I am Mr. Vantha, Angkor friendly driver and tour arranger would like to say huge and super thanks for your help to review us after using my services in 4days4day I m appreciated with your excellent recommendation to my service.
All the best to you and your family