Luxury hotel which wins awards. Rooms are good and pool area is well designed with lots of space and a swim up bar.however, there appears to be a push to large package tours and breakfasts during our three day visit were a nightmare with people everywhere and food not being replenished quickly enough. We also had problems with service in the dining room in the evening and room service - too busy to bring ice!
The concierge staff, however, were very good and almost anticipated requirements.
In fairness, friends stayed on after we left and said it was quite good when there was a break in the big tours. The hotel is away from the main town area and a taxi or shuttle is always required as it is beyond walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort