that was a truly nice place to stay while visiting Angkor Wat. the gardens were superb, the personnel nice, the rooms all with lovely views over the garden and the pool a great place to relax after temples visits. a nice surprise after booking online a great deal thru agoda. best to eat out in town though via lonely planet guide and via the cab driver's knowledge of local khmer food.the hotel has a good decor with lots of places to sit in comfort designed with khmer furniture.
for Cambodia this was one of the best after the other very expensive 5 stars hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort