“Good Choice”

Cuisines: Cambodian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stayed next door at the Khmer Mansion and had dinner at AnnAdyA. Convenient, relatively quiet, tucked back on a side street away from the Pub Street madness, this restaurant offers a balanced menu at reasonable prices. The food was very good, and we stopped back twice during the next two days to have coffee and a snack. Nice place to recharge and relax. Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Really good food! No MSG ... it was late when we arrived, and probably they were about to close, nevertheless they set up a table for us, the staff was great as the food!!! Don’t miss the Wontons ❤️ the best!! I loved the mission of the restaurant by helping new generations to learn the hospitality business. The night we were there the music was over, but next day they had a band playing, the ambiance looked great!! Relaxed and very enjoyable place, form the ones we tried around this is the one we liked the most!!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Great bar, excellent bartender. AnnAdyA is a great place to wind down after a busy day of sightseeing, shopping, etc. There are many places in Siem Reap offering cheap drinks. Sadly, most of 'em barely have a trace of alcohol in their drinks. Fortunately, I stumbled in here on my second night in town just because it looked like a nice place and subsequently came back every night till I had to leave. Their guy really knows how to make a drink! It's a lovely place.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Food is exceptional, staff are so sweet, happy hour drinks are fabulous and the decor is delightful. 5* dining experience - can’t recommend enough!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The service well and deteriorated since my last visit in November last year.
Tried to order a drink at 7:50 to catch the last of the happy hour cocktails but we had given up by 8:30.
The split bill I had asked for never happened and it was put on me to go and see the cashier at the end of the night.
The food was smaller portions than last time but the steak was cooked to fast so was under cooked inside and tough.
Won't return and no longer recommend.

Date of visit: March 2018
Haing E, Owner at AnnAdyA Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Gary,

Thanks for your feedback to let us know about our service.

Actually, if you ordered 7.50 and if our drink came that late, which i doubted here whether you got the time right, we would still charge within the happy hours.

Regarding to the bill, i was dealing with it and talked to you directly when you came the bar. You were very rude and probably the rudest customer, i have ever met since i opened my place. You raised your voice to me when i asked you to pay at the cashier since you wanted to split the bill. You walked off and raised your voice that i needed to figure it out myself. Let me ask you this. Back at your home when you come to restaurant, will they split the bill for you?? Most likely, they would not, especially when you raise your voice like that. I did not refuse to split the bill for you; i just asked you kindly to pay at the cashier as you could see that we were very busy on that night. You mentioned that you came to my place twice, which means to come to Cambodia for a few times, at least for two times. If i were you i would learn a bit about Cambodian culture. Raising your voice to a local is insulting them.

For the food portion and steak, if you read our recent feedbacks we do not have any complaints with what you just mentioned. Anyway, by saying this it does not mean that i try to justify it, i will still talk to our team and make necessary change accordingly if we need to. We always pay attention to what our customers say about our service, food, etc. And we appreciate those comments be they are negative or positive as we always look for the room for the improvement.

You are than welcome to come back and try our food again. But please just do not be rude or you will not be welcome again.

Regards,