After staying at the Club Suite of Sokha Angkor Resort for 5 days, we move to Sofitel to stay for a night as I am a member of the Accor Group
Although the room I had was nothing compared to the one I had at Sokha Angkor Resort, the personal service I had personally from the floor manager was impeccable!
He personally greeted me at the lobby and even had a cake send up to my room being my birthday without even me telling him anything.
The hotel had a nice lake and the swimming pool really Great! My kids spent their time at the pool...
The hotel comes with free wifi for hotel guest which is a nice touch...
Glad to be an Accor member whereby you feel appreciated!
I must said the floor manager..Mr. Sophea did a great job welcome the guest and making them feel at home..
Will stay again...for the personal touch!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Otel, ACCOR, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel