3,429 results
All reviewspersonal driverdamnak loungeborei angkorroyal suitehour driversunset suitelandmark packagecocktail hourfourth floorprivate driverfree laundryall day breakfastbottle of champagnemobile phonefree mini bartour guidespecial thanks
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Wonderfully appointed rooms with personalised and attentive service. On arrive Judy took us into her care and made sure that we were well looked-after and any problems were swiftly resolved. She gave great advice on what to see and how, and was very helpful and accommodating throughout.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was the second leg of our vacation and after 3 days and 30hrs of travelling getting picked up at the airport by someone from the hotel was a welcome respite. When we arrived Andy met us at the front door and before we even got out of the car you could feel the warmth.

The rooms were very beautiful and the staff were so polite, helpful and attentive. The gym, the pool and the spa was very good and the restaurant upstairs was also very good with Sambo speaking very good English and making the experience even better.

When we were leaving we requested a late checkout and the reception staff we very accommodating and let us have all three rooms till 1pm, Monyrath's smiling face beaming all the way.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Cambodia. The hotel is in a great location with the night market and pub street a $3 tuk tuk ride away.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and loved the place. The service is exemplary and it seems as though everyone here is looking for a way to make your stay more pleasant. If you wake up after 10 and miss the fabulous buffet breakfast, you have the option of the al a carte breakfast on the privilege floor which is open till 3PM. The room and the pool are nice as well.

The gym however, is a sore spot in an otherwise nice property. The AC didn’t work when we were there and in general it’s small and cramped with some old, bare-bones equipment. As someone who likes to start my day with a workout I found this to be a real downer.

Besides that, the place was great and my wife and I had a fabulous time here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 104vinayp
Reviewed 31 March 2018

My first time at this hotel, and so far a great experience. The hotel is excellent and the rooms and bathroom are not only huge but spotlessly clean. The pool area is beautiful. Plenty of loungers and lots of varied seating areas. Everything is well looked after. The staff are extremely polite and well presented. From the moment I arrived the staff could not do enough to help me including organising my tuk tuk for the evening.
The Privelege floor reception staff are incredibly attentive and professional. Special mention to Reena and Judy who could not do enough to ensure my stay was perfect, both girls delightful. Would definitely recommend

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We stayed 4 days at this hotel while visiting Angkor Wat and many other temples in and around Siem Reap.
Upon the moment of arrival we were met by Jennie, a most wonderful, courteous, extremely professional, warm and calming representative. She toured the facility with us and then showed us to our room, and described all amenities available to us.
We chose to hire a guide and Tuk Tuk for the next 3 days at $ 70. per day ($45 for guide,$ 25 for Tuk Tuk) to show us Angkor Wat and the many other temples.
The hotel is comfortable, extremely clean, safe and most enjoyable. It is about a 10 minute Tuk Tuk ride to Angkor Wat. And a 7 minute ride to the Night Market.
I recommend this hotel to everyone. Buffet breakfast is very large with many choices.
All of the staff were incredible, but Jennie was by far someone long to be remembered by us, a very special, intelligent, and caring young lady!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple