1,051 results
All reviews vegan food digital detox dharma talks life changing ecstatic dance amazing week cambodian village coconut ice cream hidden temple daily yoga shiatsu massage present moment personal practice dance night bamboo hut the main house spiritual journey
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing for anyone from people who have never meditated or done yoga before to seasoned practicers. It's a very inclusive approach and anyone would learn a lot or enjoy it. It also offers many unique Cambodian experiences as it's located in a traditional Cambodian village and the owner has been living there 8 years. I love this place and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who's visiting SE Asia.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
hariharalaya, General Manager at Hariharalaya Meditation Retreat Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for sharing part of your journey with us. It was a truly inspiring week and we would love to have you back anytime.
Love & Light from your Family in Cambodia!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a fantastic week at Hariharalaya! I went alone, and spent a fabulous week getting to better know myself and the other 20 people in my retreat. The Hariharalya team and grounds create a peaceful, welcoming environment for all backgrounds, nationalities, ages and level of experience. The design of the retreat week offers time for community time, getting to know the Cambodian way of life, reflection and fun. The meditation and yoga teaching meets you right where you are. The grounds and rooms are clean and well maintained, and the food was incredible. Do yourself a favor and book a week at Hariharalaya!

Room tip: I stayed in a private bungalow and loved the quiet neighborhood feel.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing such kind words with others. We are so pleased to hear you felt welcomed and supported on this journey of diving deeper into the yoga and meditation practices, as well as getting to know others in both our small community and larger village community as well.
Keep the practice, OM!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the first yoga/meditation retreat I have been too, and I left wishing I could have stayed longer. From the yoga, to the meditation and dharma talks, my world expanded. Go with an open mind and the rewards will be immeasurable!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Rebecca, an open mind is one of the most important gifts we can allow ourselves to share. Thank you for a beautiful week!
OM!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

1 month after returning from Hariharalaya, my heart is still full as I go about my life in Melbourne. Thank you Joel, Caybin, Amanda, Rachel, Ula and the Cambodian team for creating a safe and clean space in which to bring together yoga, meditation, creativity, nature and community.

My favourite bits? I loved that the retreat had been running for 9 years and all the kinks have been ironed out. Every activity and experience flowed beautifully from day to day and there was enough time to get together as a community during the mandatory yoga and meditation sessions, but also ample time to read, sleep, journal, paint, lie in a hammock and dream. I also loved the beautiful vegan meals (all the colours of the rainbow! And sloppy Joel and chocolate heaven were my favourites) as well as the sacred temple pilgrimage, massages, fire ceremony and silence on New Year’s Day.

I also need to mention the incredible community that came together during the December retreat. I have never been in the company of more diverse, well travelled or curious spirits. There was such openness to learn, love and grow and they made such a positive impact on my experience.

One of the highlights of 2018 for me and the most beautiful way to welcome a brand new possibility and love filled year. Thank you, team Hariharalaya!

Room tip: My room was a private room on top of the main dining room. Right next to the toilet. Got a bit noisy sometimes but very convenient
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for sharing part of your journey with us. It is wonderful to hear your heart is still shining brightly.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the time of relaxing, sharing, growing and that you had plenty of time to incorporate this into some of the organized activities as well.

We love sharing our passions for living and having open minded people like yourself coming into the space is why we love what we do.

Keep sharing the love and light.
OM!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really loved the whole week and all the things you are able to learn and do at Hariharalaya! It was an amazing week, it’s such a beautiful area to relax and be connected with nature, great vegan meals and for me as a beginner it was a great opportunity to learn about yoga, meditation, taking part at extra courses and find out how to deeply connect with yourself! The Hariharalaya family was more than kind, loveable and helpful!

Highly recommended - one of the Most amazing places to stay in cambodia!

Trip type: Travelled solo
hariharalaya, General Manager at Hariharalaya Meditation Retreat Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

It is wonderful to hear from you Theresa! Thank you so much for joining us and sharing a beautiful week together. OM!