Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
USD 73
USD 60
USD 90
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
USD 299
USD 174
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 208/night.

USD 226
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
USD 67
USD 64
All reviewsvegan fooddharma talksdigital detoxlife changingecstatic dancehidden templecoconut ice creamcambodian villageamazing weekdaily yogapersonal practiceshiatsu massagethe main housespiritual journeyopen air bungalowdance nightart room
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Hariharalaya's mission of mindfulness and connection is facilitated beautifully by a dynamic and heartfelt staff. The setting is a most magical and sacred spot on this planet. Add to that a daily practice of yoga and meditation, amazing vegan food, sublime bodywork and time to do what your heart desires....happy!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Hariharalaya C, General Manager at Hariharalaya Meditation Retreat Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you so much for joining us and sharing a beautiful week together. OM!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I attended to yoga retreat in Hariharalaya as a solo traveller. I met punch of great people and all the alternative activities allowed me to get to know them better. This was my first yoga retreat experience, and it was the most well spent money on my 8 months travels abroad. Morning and evening practises were great! It was also possible to join for workshops or a trip if willing to have a deeper understanding on yoga. I have nothing bad to say about this retreat.

The vegan food was absolutely delicious. The facilities, stunning! Staff made you feel like home. A wide scale of activities. Great library. Juice bar and jungle juice bar were nice places to spend your spare time. I warmly recommend this to everyone, doesnt matter if you are beginner or advanced yoga practiser. Im looking forward to go back to Hariharalaya. Namaste!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

It is wonderful to hear about your experience! Cooking with Consciousness is such an important part of our approach here and it is such a joy to share that magic with others Mimma. Keep the Practice!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The week at hariharalaya was just great! It’s great if you‘re a beginner in the yoga world but also if you’re a yogi;)
In this week you learn a lot about yourself.

The food is delicious and the people amazing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

It is wonderful to hear about your experience here with us! We appreciate you sharing it with others.
All the best from your family in Cambodia! OM

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I did the 6-day retreat at the end of my 7 months travels and it was the best way to end them. I had such a wonderful time at Hariharalaya Meditation retreat center. The retreat center is located in the beautiful Ankor Wat national park, right within a local village. There are many opportunities to explore rural Cambodia. The area of the retreat center itself is just beautiful. Flowers, plants, animals, relax zones, a lounge pool, a tree house, a silence garden... So much attention to detail, it really feels like a small oasis. I chose to stay in a private room in the main house, which was basic but I loved the simplicity of it fostering the connection to nature. During the entire retreat, we walked barefoot, which was also a great way to reconnect to nature.

The staff at the retreat was amazing. Everyone was so friendly and open. There were two yoga practices, one in the morning, one in the evening. I wouldn’t have mind to have a third small practice during the day. The yoga teachers (both senior and junior) were very skilled and always happy to answer some after-class questions. I very much appreciated the integral approach they take trying to reconnect heart, mind, and body. This is what we practiced through yoga, chanting, breathing exercises and meditation. The focus of this retreat is on yoga though. There were not a lot of explanations for meditation for instance. For me, that was fine since I am not new to meditation but I can imagine that for someone who never meditated before this might be a bit hard. The yoga classes helped me a lot to reconnect with myself. What I liked about the classes is that “it was not about finding the best yoga posture” but really about being with our bodies and what feels good to us. So there was really no pressure to show the best yoga pose.;-)

There were ample of things to be done in the morning and afternoon free time: Lying in the super comfortable hammocks, drinking delicious juices and eating vegan cake at the juice bar, going rock climbing, exploring the village, meditating in the zen mediation garden, playing one of the instruments or engaging in creative arts. On top of that, activities such as vegan baking or crafts were offered (small extra costs for some). In the evenings, some cool activities such as ecstatic dance, games or movie night were offered as well. But also here no (group) pressure to participate.

Food at the retreat was vegan, very fresh and super delicious. We even received all the recipes after the retreat :-)

I can highly recommend this retreat to anyone who is up for some quiet time and yoga (no wifi, so perfect digital detox), wants to reconnect with nature and themselves and who wants to meet inspiring people and leave comfort zones. The only thing that I would have liked a bit better is to have a bit more silent time. There was half a day of mandatory silence for everyone but this was not enough for my taste. All in all, a truly amazing experience and I am very grateful for being part of it. Thanks!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you so much for sharing part of your journey with us Chris. It's beautiful to hear how connected to nature and yourself you were able to become! We would love to have you back anytime.
Love & Light from your Family in Cambodia!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I just spent 5 days at Hariharalaya center. Its was an incredible experience. The staff, the site and the organization were amazing.
If you are looking for somewhere to just stop for a bit in your busy life, reconnect with yourself, improve or discover yoga and meditation practice, this place is for you.
With very experiences teachers, the yoga and meditation classes taught me a lot. As well as reconnecting with my innerself, we had a lot of fun.
I met some amazing people, and as well as everything else, the food is amazing!!
If i can give an advice, go for the open air bungalow. Such a treat for yourself!!

Enjoy :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

We are so glad to hear about your positive experience here with us! It was a beautiful week full of connections. Keep the Practice Mathide!

Love & Blessings from your family in Cambodia!