USD 207
USD 192
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
USD 73
USD 50
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 56/night.

USD 76
USD 55
USD 75
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 87/night.

Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
USD 299
USD 193
USD 210
USD 93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 103/night.

USD 51
USD 148
USD 144
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationdecent budget hoteldecent poolfew minutes walk awayper nightour tuk tuk drivercool offroom was largespacycambodiaseam
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

A great place with fantastic staff. We came here for one night and left at 5am the next morning for Angkor Wat. They left out our breakfast to go and allowed us to keep our hand luggage behind the front desk. They also allowed us to use the pool for the day and shower on our return at 12pm.
The room was lovely with A.C. and plenty space.
I would highly recommend this hotel as the location was perfect for everything as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KateMcDonald04
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The room was acceptable but the thing is that the staff there was so unfriendly. Since the first day I stayed in that hotel I hardly saw they smiled and also I asked them with the polite way but they didn’t really want to reply back and they just nodded their head with the ignore face. Also, when I was making some noisy without intention,they are not warning me with the polite way,of course it was my fault, but they chose to warning me by want to kick me out of the hotel even in the middle of the night. So hope you guy will not chose this hotel

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Ma N
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

All staffs were not friendly during my stay. Rooms were not as clean as it should be. Especially night-shift man reciptionist should be fired. WE ACCEPTED THE REQUEST TO KEEP IT DOWN AND TRIED TO BE NICE BUT THEY TRIED TO KICK US OUT INSTEAD (NOTE: we agreed that we were being noisy but we stopped. And 30minutes later they tried to kick us out even we were not making noise). Since the first day of staying none staff smiled at us once even we asked them they didn’t even reply like we weren’t exist. I would not recommend this hotel !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Crazy i
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. It is very central in Siem Reap.
When I checked in I noticed a few mosquitoes buzzing around my room and they are not my favourite company. I got myself a can of spray and gave the room a good spray before going out. When I returned some hours later they were plenty od ex mossies lying everywhere. I thought to myself next time different hotel. Over the next few days I got to like the hotel more mainly due to the friendly staff.
I enjoyed my stay here and will consider it for my next visit.
A word of warning there is no lift and some of the stairs are steep.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I stayed at the Tan Kang Angkor regularly for more that 10 years; it was never anything special, but it was clean, in a good location, and fairly priced.

My past two visits - twice over the past 6 months - have made me look elsewhere. The hotel itself has simply run down; rooms - especially baths - are in dire need of a makeover; the breakfast is oriented (oayy, pun intended) solely towards Asian tastes, and the previously-friendly staff has been replaced by a crew more closely resembling robots than the expected Cambodian smiles.

It is not a bad hotel, but there are much better choices (I am now regular at Travellerhome Angkor Hotel, as an example).

Room Tip: The rooms at the very front - which are the cheapest - are small and depressing. Just a couple of dollars more should get you etter room.a b
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business