“Good, but no a la carte”
Review of Circle

Circle
Ranked #420 of 1,087 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: USD 36 - USD 60
Cuisines: Cambodian, International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Stylishly decorated but supremely relaxed, Circle serves both international and Khmer cuisine in a serene, traditional atmosphere. Traditional Khmer music or dancing completes the authentic dining experience in Circle.
Reviewed 7 January 2017

Spice Circle is the signature restaurant in the luxurious Belmond Residences D'Angkor. It offers a lavish buffet in beautiful surroundings, with indoor and outdoor seating. The food and service are very good. There is a grilling station with several fish options, as well as noodle, rice, and curry offerings. Naturally, the extensive dessert bar that is featured at every buffet. The $38 price tag does include wine, so it is a good value, in my opinion. Personally, I prefer to order a la carte, but that is just me. The breakfast buffet is excellent. i do not know the cost because it was included in our AmEx FHR package.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Walked over from our hotel for dinner. Had a drink in the bar before heading to dinner where there was an Apsara show. We were give a table right in front of the stage which was fun. The service is impeccable and the food was delicious. i had a sampler of Khmer vegetarian dishes while my husband had a steak. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meal. might think about staying here next time. Am a sucker for open spaces and dark wood.

1  Thank Nevermissameal
Reviewed 14 November 2015

Nice experience in this hotel restaurant: either European or Khmer food, which is a valuable choice. Quite expensive but high quality, nice ambiance and very friendly staff. Great shows of traditional dance.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

I've never liked hotel restaurants, since they tend to be so generic. I gave this place a go since my friends went and highly recommended it. It was just outstanding! I truly enjoyed the Apsara show (which they have 3 times a week) on the outside terrace. They offer Khmer & international menu's. I went for the degustation menu and was blown away by the flavors. The chef hails from Mexico and he designed 2 degustation menu's that are just amazing. Highlights are the black bean cream soup & the bacon wrapped Sea Bass but it was the pineapple, coriander and chili sorbet that really created a party in my mouth!

Fantastic service!

1  Thank Gonzalez84
Reviewed 10 November 2014

Really impressed by this place. Service was great. Interesting dishes, well presented and so tasty. Nice atmosphere. For a fancy romantic dinner I totally recommend.