Siem Reap Rooms Guesthouse
USD 64
USD 56
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 62/night.

Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
USD 80
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

USD 273
USD 205
USD 188
USD 148
USD 133
All reviewstuk tuk driverplunge poolangkor watpub streetfree pick up from the busold marketminute walkfloating villagequiet streetcomfortable staydouble roomstayed here for nightsair conditioningtour guidebengmelealaundry
Reviewed 28 February 2017

This is the second time that I have stayed at this location. I had a great experience the first time 4 years ago, and when my friends wanted to visit Cambodia with me, I knew right away that I would stay here again.

The property gained a new manager/owner since the last time I visited, and wow what a difference. Lisa was incredibly helpful and worked with us to schedule the best possible tours at the best times. Honestly, just listen to her advice- she was correct on tour rimes and what to do every time. She truly cares about her guest's experience and goes the extra mile every day to make sure that everyone is happy. I thought I "knew it all" from my last visit, but Lisa was excellent at helping me re-work my times and added activities that I had not considered, but found to be highlights of my experience there this time.

Tours we took/places we went: The mini-tour, (have Lisa pack you a lunch and make sure to have your driver take you to the hidden/secret garden temple- it is beautiful and there's no crowds there), Beng Melea + Tonle Sap Floating Village (an absolute must in my book- love this temple out in the jungle, and our experience in the village was wonderful with our guide - plus lunch with his family), The Angkor National Museum was a great way to learn more about the history we were seeing, Phare (Cambodian Circus) is a must (get your tickets early), and we also very much enjoyed our cooking class at Beyond (I went there last time and came back from more this time- it was very personalized and fun- and the food you make is delicious).

Traveler Tip: I highly recommend that you get the three day Angkor pass and see 2-3 temples a day (no more than 4). Honestly, you get burnt out with the heat, crowds, and walking, pretty early- so if you can space out your visits a bit (and take an afternoon dip in the pool instead) you will definitely enjoy your stay more than trying to see 5-6 temples in one day.

As far as the rooms, they are spacious and have all that you need for a comfortable stay. This is not a hotel or luxury property, but the rooms and amenities were great for me- and well above the usual dorm/hostel experience. I traveled here solo the first time and found the pool area and common room below great for meeting fellow travelers.

Room Tip: The deluxe & superior rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank calaveratara
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Located on a quiet small street, away from the busy activity, but just in walking distance to the heart of the old market tourist center. The staff was always very attentive and knowledgeable; and my room was spacious and clean. Best of all was the proprietor Lisa. She's full of energy, wonderfully welcoming, and will help you plan out any itinerary to suit your needs. While the rooms and amenities are super basic, when I asked for hangers she handed over a few of her own!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2017

My friend and I stayed for 4 nights here. The room isn't fancy but it has all the basic things we need, it is clean, spacious and the washroom with water heater is very spacious as well! If you need to boil water/hair dryer just ask the friendly staff at Siem Reap rooms! They are mostly well-versed in English! Lisa, the manager has been more than helpful and assisting in our tour itinerary, she went out of the way to plan our day trip to Beng Mealea and Tonle Sap and honestly it turned out to be the highlight of my trip. Appreciate her effort! She even prepared us blankets for the cold morning tuk tuk trip! Kosin, another colleague, was a great driver and a very good company throughout our trip and his friend Luong was a good tour guide of Kompong Khleang. Location-wise it is only a short walk from Pub street/King's road and the market. If you love cats, catch the resident cat Princess (Lisa's cat) in the guesthouse, she is extremely adorable! Will definitely recommend and will definitely return!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank cherylveenc
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I stayed here for 5 nights & had a good time.

This guesthouse has a beautiful & spacious entrance with a warm & calm atmosphere. My room was also spacious & clean. Oh, and having a cute cat around was a big plus for me!

Their friendly staff took care of me very well everyday. They picked me up for free from the bus station upon my arrival and gave me a lot of advice & recommendations upon my check-in. The mountain bike I rented from them was super comfortable & made my all-day explorations of Angkor Temples much easier. I asked them a lot of questions & made requests everyday including a tour to floating villages, and they always answered to me & to my requests with grace & timely manner.

This guesthouse is located away from Old Market, Pub Street & Night Market area but it's within 10-15 min walking distance or a short remork ride.

If you're looking for a calm & quiet accommodation away from the hustle-bustle of Siem Reap's night life, I highly recommend you to stay here!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here so much. Lisa, the manager, was amazing. She advised us, assisted us by arranging our Angkor Wat temples tout. She went out of her way to help us have a wonderful time in Siem Reap.
The place is so clean. Room is terrific. Location excellent.
Cannot say more.