“Welcoming, quiet, and attentive”

Siem Reap Rooms Guesthouse
Ranked #10 of 496 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Washington
“Welcoming, quiet, and attentive”
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Located on a quiet small street, away from the busy activity, but just in walking distance to the heart of the old market tourist center. The staff was always very attentive and knowledgeable; and my room was spacious and clean. Best of all was the proprietor Lisa. She's full of energy, wonderfully welcoming, and will help you plan out any itinerary to suit your needs. While the rooms and amenities are super basic, when I asked for hangers she handed over a few of her own!

Stayed February 2017, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Malaysia
Reviewed 12 February 2017

My friend and I stayed for 4 nights here. The room isn't fancy but it has all the basic things we need, it is clean, spacious and the washroom with water heater is very spacious as well! If you need to boil water/hair dryer just ask the friendly staff at Siem Reap rooms! They are mostly well-versed in English! Lisa, the manager has been more than helpful and assisting in our tour itinerary, she went out of the way to plan our day trip to Beng Mealea and Tonle Sap and honestly it turned out to be the highlight of my trip. Appreciate her effort! She even prepared us blankets for the cold morning tuk tuk trip! Kosin, another colleague, was a great driver and a very good company throughout our trip and his friend Luong was a good tour guide of Kompong Khleang. Location-wise it is only a short walk from Pub street/King's road and the market. If you love cats, catch the resident cat Princess (Lisa's cat) in the guesthouse, she is extremely adorable! Will definitely recommend and will definitely return!

• Stayed February 2017, travelled with friends
2 Thank cherylveenc
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I stayed here for 5 nights & had a good time.

This guesthouse has a beautiful & spacious entrance with a warm & calm atmosphere. My room was also spacious & clean. Oh, and having a cute cat around was a big plus for me!

Their friendly staff took care of me very well everyday. They picked me up for free from the bus station upon my arrival and gave me a lot of advice & recommendations upon my check-in. The mountain bike I rented from them was super comfortable & made my all-day explorations of Angkor Temples much easier. I asked them a lot of questions & made requests everyday including a tour to floating villages, and they always answered to me & to my requests with grace & timely manner.

This guesthouse is located away from Old Market, Pub Street & Night Market area but it's within 10-15 min walking distance or a short remork ride.

If you're looking for a calm & quiet accommodation away from the hustle-bustle of Siem Reap's night life, I highly recommend you to stay here!

• Stayed December 2016, travelled solo
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here so much. Lisa, the manager, was amazing. She advised us, assisted us by arranging our Angkor Wat temples tout. She went out of her way to help us have a wonderful time in Siem Reap.
The place is so clean. Room is terrific. Location excellent.
Cannot say more.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed January 2017, travelled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I stayed here for 5 nights in January. The guesthouse is a little gem with clean large rooms and an excellent location, just 10 mins away from the bustle and noise of Pub Street. Lisa, the owner was super helpful and lovely to chat with. I was so impressed by her knowledge of the area and how she genuinely wanted to help with anything. Her focus is completely on customer service and ensuring you have a good time - she did everything from explaining about tours, organising a tuk tuk, through to getting up in the early hours to make breakfast for me to take when going to Angkor Wat for sunrise. I'm not quite sure when she had time to sleep! Thoroughly recommend anyone stay here, just fabulous!

• Stayed January 2017, travelled solo