Siem Reap Rooms Guesthouse
USD 91
USD 48
USD 57
Agoda.com
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
USD 80
USD 218
USD 194
USD 148
USD 133
All reviewstuk tuk driverplunge poolangkor watpub streetfree pick up from the busold marketminute walkfloating villagequiet streetcomfortable staydouble roomstayed here for nightsair conditioningtour guidebengmelealaundry
Reviewed 12 February 2017

My friend and I stayed for 4 nights here. The room isn't fancy but it has all the basic things we need, it is clean, spacious and the washroom with water heater is very spacious as well! If you need to boil water/hair dryer just ask the friendly staff at Siem Reap rooms! They are mostly well-versed in English! Lisa, the manager has been more than helpful and assisting in our tour itinerary, she went out of the way to plan our day trip to Beng Mealea and Tonle Sap and honestly it turned out to be the highlight of my trip. Appreciate her effort! She even prepared us blankets for the cold morning tuk tuk trip! Kosin, another colleague, was a great driver and a very good company throughout our trip and his friend Luong was a good tour guide of Kompong Khleang. Location-wise it is only a short walk from Pub street/King's road and the market. If you love cats, catch the resident cat Princess (Lisa's cat) in the guesthouse, she is extremely adorable! Will definitely recommend and will definitely return!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank cherylveenc
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I stayed here for 5 nights & had a good time.

This guesthouse has a beautiful & spacious entrance with a warm & calm atmosphere. My room was also spacious & clean. Oh, and having a cute cat around was a big plus for me!

Their friendly staff took care of me very well everyday. They picked me up for free from the bus station upon my arrival and gave me a lot of advice & recommendations upon my check-in. The mountain bike I rented from them was super comfortable & made my all-day explorations of Angkor Temples much easier. I asked them a lot of questions & made requests everyday including a tour to floating villages, and they always answered to me & to my requests with grace & timely manner.

This guesthouse is located away from Old Market, Pub Street & Night Market area but it's within 10-15 min walking distance or a short remork ride.

If you're looking for a calm & quiet accommodation away from the hustle-bustle of Siem Reap's night life, I highly recommend you to stay here!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here so much. Lisa, the manager, was amazing. She advised us, assisted us by arranging our Angkor Wat temples tout. She went out of her way to help us have a wonderful time in Siem Reap.
The place is so clean. Room is terrific. Location excellent.
Cannot say more.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I stayed here for 5 nights in January. The guesthouse is a little gem with clean large rooms and an excellent location, just 10 mins away from the bustle and noise of Pub Street. Lisa, the owner was super helpful and lovely to chat with. I was so impressed by her knowledge of the area and how she genuinely wanted to help with anything. Her focus is completely on customer service and ensuring you have a good time - she did everything from explaining about tours, organising a tuk tuk, through to getting up in the early hours to make breakfast for me to take when going to Angkor Wat for sunrise. I'm not quite sure when she had time to sleep! Thoroughly recommend anyone stay here, just fabulous!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

One of the best Places we stayed so far in SEA. Lisa and the staff are so unbelievable helpful, giving you so much information, try to help you with whatever you want and make everything possible to give you the perfect Siem Reap experience. Also a lot of good recommendations and a bit of side information if you want.

Thank you so much for the wonderful time, the good experience and all your Help.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple