“Calm & clean guesthouse with friendly & kind staff”

Siem Reap Rooms Guesthouse
Ranked #10 of 495 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
“Calm & clean guesthouse with friendly & kind staff”
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I stayed here for 5 nights & had a good time.

This guesthouse has a beautiful & spacious entrance with a warm & calm atmosphere. My room was also spacious & clean. Oh, and having a cute cat around was a big plus for me!

Their friendly staff took care of me very well everyday. They picked me up for free from the bus station upon my arrival and gave me a lot of advice & recommendations upon my check-in. The mountain bike I rented from them was super comfortable & made my all-day explorations of Angkor Temples much easier. I asked them a lot of questions & made requests everyday including a tour to floating villages, and they always answered to me & to my requests with grace & timely manner.

This guesthouse is located away from Old Market, Pub Street & Night Market area but it's within 10-15 min walking distance or a short remork ride.

If you're looking for a calm & quiet accommodation away from the hustle-bustle of Siem Reap's night life, I highly recommend you to stay here!

• Stayed December 2016, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here so much. Lisa, the manager, was amazing. She advised us, assisted us by arranging our Angkor Wat temples tout. She went out of her way to help us have a wonderful time in Siem Reap.
The place is so clean. Room is terrific. Location excellent.
Cannot say more.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed January 2017, travelled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I stayed here for 5 nights in January. The guesthouse is a little gem with clean large rooms and an excellent location, just 10 mins away from the bustle and noise of Pub Street. Lisa, the owner was super helpful and lovely to chat with. I was so impressed by her knowledge of the area and how she genuinely wanted to help with anything. Her focus is completely on customer service and ensuring you have a good time - she did everything from explaining about tours, organising a tuk tuk, through to getting up in the early hours to make breakfast for me to take when going to Angkor Wat for sunrise. I'm not quite sure when she had time to sleep! Thoroughly recommend anyone stay here, just fabulous!

• Stayed January 2017, travelled solo
1 Thank Lisa P
Seligenstadt, Germany
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

One of the best Places we stayed so far in SEA. Lisa and the staff are so unbelievable helpful, giving you so much information, try to help you with whatever you want and make everything possible to give you the perfect Siem Reap experience. Also a lot of good recommendations and a bit of side information if you want.

Thank you so much for the wonderful time, the good experience and all your Help.

Stayed January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

This guesthouse is such a nice place. And the staff is truly amazing and encredible helpful. We had problems with a visa to vietnam and the owner spend hours of helping us to get a new one within a day. The best experience on a guesthouse we ever had. I really recomend this place, nice guesthouse, easy way to get your visa and booking tours. The location is really nice and it also has a rooftop with a chilling spot and a pool. Thank you so much.

Stayed January 2017, travelled with friends