Lisa and the team at Siem Reap rooms were warm, friendly, showed genuine concern and made every effort to make your experience pleasurable. Things I enjoyed were:
1. Clean and presentable
2. Location was ideal - not too far from Pub street and markets
3. Breakfast menu was perfect - pancakes, fruit salad, yoghurt and muesli at reasonable prices
4. Air-con bedrooms and splash pool makes the heat more bearable
5. Belongings were safe
6. Tuk tuks were arranged for you if needed
7. Warned us about tourist scams to avoid in certain areas i.e. baby milk scam
8. Room was large with one window, A/C, closet and free wifi (good connection)
9. Books to read
10. Bed was comfortable and clean
Tours to the ruins, floating villages, Apsara dinners and circus were also arranged here for much cheaper. With an airport pickup for free, friendly staff and cleanliness I would definitely recommend staying here for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Western/Khmer managed guesthouse located within a ten minute walk of the town centre. SiemReapRooms is one of the most popular places to stay in Siem Reap. A team of friendly and helpful staff are always available to ensure that your stay is pleasant and rewarding. Also, Siem Reap Rooms can assist you from arrival to departure with your full itinerary and onward travel requirements. Enjoy special discounts and promotions when you pre-book your tours and other activities. Free airport pickup available when arrival details are confirmed with guesthouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Siem Reap Rooms Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.