Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market)
Open today: 10:00 am - 12:00 am

Ways to Experience Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market)
from USD 25.54
More Info
from USD 41.03
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

I have lived in Siem Reap for 1.5 years and I have had lots of massages and Bodia has to be the best I have found. I always feel very relaxed and welcomes as soon as I step in. I have tried many different treatments and the salt scrub/massage has to be the best for me. I will always return time and time again and highly recommend Sameas as your therapist he is excellent and is a very good masseuse. Thank you Bodia for your wonderful service. Also the herbal tea after your massage is delicious and is very good for a detox.

Date of experience: August 2020
2  Thank dannywheatcroft
Ratanak V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market), responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2020

Dear dannywheatcroft,

Thank you for your kind 5 stars review and recommendation! We are very happy to read that your are fully satisfied by your experience at Bodia. We will continue to provide the best service and warm welcoming to our beloved customers!

We are looking forward to welcome you back.

Bodia Spa Team

Reviewed 25 June 2020

Very central spa in town with amazing amenities. The staff and masseuses are really really skilled. All the products and oils are made in Cambodia and organics which makes a big difference with some other spa in town.
I had a 1hour relaxation massage with Chea, a lovely girl.
I definitely recommend this place

Date of experience: March 2020
Ratanak V, Guest Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market), responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2020

Dear Expat0612,

Thank you for your feedback and reviews us. We are definitely happy to see what you wrote. We have passed your encouragement to Ms. Chea and she thank you for that. We will continue to provide the best service and warm welcoming to our beloved customer.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 April 2020 via mobile

Excellent spa in Siem Reap, nicely decorated rooms and relaxing atmosphere. Reception team are very professional and lovely welcome and departure drinks and cold towels. I had the Bodia classic which was exactly what I needed after a hot day out and about. Sameas was my therapist and was welcoming, polite and gave an excellent massage taking into account the areas that I had requested to focus on and the areas not to. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank SeeitBelieveit
Ratanak V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market), responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2020

Dear SeeitBelieveit,

Thank you for your feedback and reviews us. We are definitely happy to see what you wrote. We have passed your encouragement to Sameas and he thank you for that. We will continue to provide the best service and warm welcoming to our beloved customer.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Perfect in every way! Good deep massage. The four hand massage is great! The setting is gorgeous. It’s more costly than most but is very special.

Date of experience: February 2020
Ratanak V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market), responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear Snug02,

Thank you for your feedback and reviews us. We are definitely happy to see what you wrote. We will continue to provide the best service and warm welcoming to our beloved customer.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 9 February 2020

Just perfect ! Beautiful place, nicely decorated, everything is set up in details and the staff are really friendly.
Definitively a good choice for a massage !
It is centrale located and open till midnight !
They also have a little shop with really Nice products !
Just loved it !

Date of experience: February 2020
Ratanak V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market), responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear Filops85,

We look forward to welcoming you again.