Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market)
Open today: 10:00 am - 12:00 am

Ways to Experience Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market)
from USD 25.31
More Info
from USD 41.03
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019 via mobile

Hello, i did two treatments in this spa, the therapists are very professional and well trained. Especially bav sreyly and savann. One of my best massage in my life ( and i used to travel a lot and get a lot of massage) Just go!

Date of experience: August 2019
Ratanak V, Owner at Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market), responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2019

Thank you for our Spa & our therapist ! We hope to see you again !

Reviewed 12 August 2019

I went to this spa a couple of time! Amzing treatment, Amzing Product, AmazingTeam.How to treat yourself: just go to BODIA SPA.

Thank you Mr Sameas and Mr Dear for treating me and my friend

Date of experience: July 2019
Ratanak V, Owner at Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market), responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Thank you for coming ! Our therapists will be proud. We hope to see you again very soon !

Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

Thank you suy Yem for relieving all tensions and pains from my back and shoulders! Magical hands! Perfect treatment, beautiful and quiet atmosphere. Really professional. Will be back for sure.

Date of experience: July 2019
Ratanak V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market), responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2019

Dear Pauline,

Thank you for your words of encouragement and the recognition for Suy Yem. We are delighted you enjoyed your time spent at Bodia Old Market. We have met Suy Yem and conveyed your words of encouragement to her and she thanks you.

Thank you again for recommending us and thank you for this 5 stars grade! We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

Have a good time with Bodia spa. It won’t be the most expensive one and not the cheapest one. However, the overall experiences with them are awesome. I did twice for Bodia Classic and Herbal Compress which makes me feel retreated. Also, their promotion are really attractive.
Highly Recommended!!

2  Thank walesrowe

Dear Walesrowe,

Thank you for taking the time out to write the lovely review. We are delighted to hear you took advantage of our Herbal compress promotion and enjoyed it. Do look out for our new package promotion coming out in August .

We look forward to having you back at Bodia Spa Old Market.

Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

Most wonderful spa & and incredibly reasonably priced given the high quality. Loved my experience, I visited once in Phnom Penh and twice in Siem Riep, and would recommend my masseuse Datt Money, who did my treatments in Siem Riep! Everyone was very friendly, spoke English very well and the spa is beautiful and impeccably managed. Also bought wonderful, natural products to take home for myself and for my loved ones. A definite recommendation!

1  Thank Rahla_S_S

Dear Rahla,

Thank you for your words of encouragement and the recognition for Datt Money. We are delighted you enjoyed your time spent at Bodia Old Market. We have met Datt Money and conveyed your words of encouragement to him and he thanks you.