Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market)
Open today: 10:00 am - 12:00 am

Ways to Experience Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market)
from USD 25.31
More Info
from USD 41.03
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2019

This is my first time at Bodia Spa Siem Reap. The reception are very friendly and have nice decoration at lobby. For me Bodia spa has many choose, so I decide to chosen Head and back shoulder massage 90min my therapist is very nice and friendly she clean my feet with warm water and scrub my foot with white salt to make my feeling very fresh. After the massage I had worm tea, fresh mango and small cake very delicious. . Highly recommend.

Date of experience: July 2019
Ratanak V, Manager at Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market), responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us !
See you soon in our Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market) !

Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

Try the package spa. Worth the price and highly recommended. Srey, Horn and Mei are our masseuse therapists. Wonderful and awesome experience.

1  Thank pennytham

Thank you for your recommendation. These 3 therapists will be glad.
See you later in our Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market) !

Reviewed 14 July 2019

I have been in Siem Reap recently and was prior searching the place for massage, then Bodia was one in the list, so I tried to book and the therapist names "Sameas" was the one who has taken care of me. He was polite and helpful since the first we met, he was asking to help me carry my shopping bags. While having the massage he was asking if everything was ok, I really had a good relaxation time indeed,
Next day I booked him again since he advised me that if I preferred the strong massage, the Swedish menu would be the right one, so I decided to go again with impressive feeling and relaxation. Bodia spa would be one of my reasons to come back to Siem Reap again soon.
Nawasit

Date of experience: July 2019

Top note with 5 stars ! Thank you for sharing your experience.
We are always happy to read it in our Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market) !

Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

I was trip as local business travel, now I brelieved I found the right one to relax my my day with a skill

Date of experience: July 2019
Ratanak V, Owner at Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market), responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2019

Dear Bong

Thank you for taking the time out to write such words of encouragement . We are delighted that we could be of assistance to help you relax after a long day of work.

Thank you very much once again and we look forward to having you back at Bodia Siem Reap.

Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

I have been to bodia spa , few times in the last weeks , and I can guaranty that you will not forget it . Great service , from the welcoming to the farewell , some really special touch’s . Do not hesitate , need to book in advance probably .
They also have some good local products , at really competitive rates . Will go back for sure

Dear 729fabriceh

Thank you for taking the time out to write such a good review. We are delighted to hear from a regular guest and it motivates us to set the standard higher for our valued guest. Our products are manufactured in Cambodia and we use natural products only.

Thank you once again and we look forward to having you visit us again.