Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
USD 73
USD 81
Agoda.com
USD 210
USD 95
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
USD 299
USD 180
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 207/night.

USD 110
  • Breakfast included
USD 148
USD 144
All reviewstreak villageswim up bardestination diningcooking classoutdoor showercoconut pancakeslocal villagerstuk tukcambodian cookingresponsible tourisman oasisspa treatmentsdirt roadangkor watturn down servicesiem reap townaway from the hustle and bustle
Reviewed 26 February 2018

This small eco-conscious hotel is situated just outside of Siem Reap and nested in an island of green. The lovely staff can assist you with booking tours and tuktuk and you get to rest in a lovely pool after a long day of visits. Cherry on top, the restaurant is actually really good in case you fancy a lazy night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room by the garden if in the main building
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

My family of 2 adults and 2 children (aged 5 & 3) completed a 5 night stay at Sojourn Boutique in Jan and couldn’t praise the place enough. The rooms are set up around the salt water pool and we swam every day and enjoyed drinks and food by the pool too. The food at the restaurant is amazing and not too u reasonably priced for the convenience of eating close by with small children. However, other restaurants and the town is only a $4-5 tuk tuk ride 5 mins away. The staff are all so friendly and go out of their way to chat with you and help you out. The management are very eco-conscious and also big-hearted in re-building this beautiful place. A highlight was doing a cooking class offered on site. Both my husband and I took part and enjoyed it thoroughly. Especially meeting the local family and seeing a traditional kitchen set-up. The food was also delicious. We are so glad we stayed there and hope we can return in the future!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Sojourn is a beautiful little place, a little out of town, down a very dusty road (tuk tuk not recommended).

We were picked up from the airport and welcomed to the resort by the most delightful Pisey. Our room was ready upon arrival which was a bonus since it was before midday. Nawi and SK were also particularly helpful throughout our stay.

The pool, spa and setting in general are stunningly relaxing. Daybeds and fans by the pool, a complimentary massage (traditional Khmer by Pi was superb), very helpful staff. I had bronchitis when I arrived and they helped to arrange a doctor for me, and constantly asked how I was.

It was my son’s birthday during our stay and Pisey arranged a cake for him and the staff came to sing happy birthday at breakfast which was very much appreciated.

The nine villas are set around the pool, in lush gardens (bug spray essential), each a stones throw away though they feel very private. The space itself is very large (sleeps four comfortably), with a dark stone bathroom at the back, with a stone bathtub and separate shower. Private terrace at the front, with fan and table and chairs.

The food - amazing!! Literally so delicious - every single meal. We tried all of the currys, the kids loved the toasties and the fish and chips from the kids menu, and my husband enjoyed the burgers too.

It was Chinese New Year when we stayed and they were short on staff (I believe someone had also recently had a baby), as such the attention to detail was occasionally lacking. For example we had to go in search of staff for drinks by the pool a few times (drinks and food often taking forever to arrive), our room did not receive a turn down service until our 6th night, we were consistently only left two towels for the four of us, and the tables in the restaurant were often not set or had had not had linens changed from the evening before.

That said, all of the staff seemed to pull together (we saw therapists from the spa from the spa working with the cleaning team) and always had a warm greeting for us.

Sojourn is excellent and the positives vastly outweigh any negatives, I would definitely recommend it, which is why I have still given five stars. However, I mention the points above because I would have to include this information when recommending to friends. This place could be ridiculously good with more staff and a little more attention to detail and I hope they find our comments useful going forward.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bakerjoanna
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Soujourn was pure bliss. An oasis far away to enjoy the peace and quiet but close enough to siem reap. We loved it so much and only went back into the city once during our 4 night stay.

The staff were incredible knew our names from the get go. SK and I feel awful for forgetting the ladies name who served us at dinner but she was fantastic and even taught us some Khmer!

Highly recommend the cooking class Sophie was fantastic along with the chef and the food was so good! You also get a cook book to take home!

Although the hotel was pretty much or was full when we were here you would never tell. Always so peaceful and plenty sun lounger by the pool, which itself is big and has a pool bar, as well as cabanas!

The villa and grounds were beautiful. You can walk into the village too.

Couldn’t believe you actually get a handy mobile phone to use during your stay which included international call free internet free and you could take it out with you to explore. This is something I haven’t seen in a hotel before and it was, handy!

The food was so tasty. Plenty of choice and a great selection of cocktails which again were fab.

Now you need to and I mean need to get a massage when you are there. This for me was the best massage I have ever had. I opted for the aromatherapy massage and it was unreal. So reasonably priced considering it’s in an amazing resort.

Thank you to all staff for an incredible stay, look forward to seeing you all in the future.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We came to this hotel specifically to wrap a hectic 3 week vacation and to hopefully have a couple of days to relax, read a book away from the hustle of downtown Siem Reap. Nice check in, villa was ready , very spacious, loved the outdoor shower but the furnishings were tired and the mattress pretty hard.my main issue was the pool. Chairs were reserved all day and occupied for only a short time. Hard to get towels, had to find someone or wait in the lobby until staff appeared( sane if you wanted a drink)maybe we were just unlucky but there were kids yelling, swearing and don’t get me wrong, I have 2 myself, but parents not around(or around but oblivious) I appreciate that having staff have to “police” this puts them in an awkward situation but this was going on for our 2 days.no turn down and no way to contact reception other than to go in person(and wait)
I’m sure you could say this is a classic first world problem but at $200 a night I was a little disappointed .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple